Cried at the end

>cried at the end
What did my brain mean by this?

Attached: C320EDBE-8DC7-4151-9765-CA5356C27C09.jpg (452x679, 38.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L42OhzVWzc0&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That you're emotionally underdeveloped. You identify with Donnie Darko because of your deeply ingrained victim complex.

You have a sense of empathy for a kid who made the decision to end his life because he became aware his version of reality is heavily influenced by the mental disease schizophrenia

people really overthink think this movie. Its mediocore at best. Retards think every movie is high iq when time travel /different universes are involved.

I was like 10 when I saw this and I don't think I ever really recovered over the next 20 years

You are a real human bean

>I was like 10 when I saw this and I don't think I ever really recovered over the next 20 years
This.
Great movie but it scarred me and then children of men came out and I didn't want my kids to live in such a shit world so I'm a virgin 30yo white guy bravo Vince

>the whole fear and love scene was the thesis statement for the entire movie
>donnie is a limp wristed pseud with emotional problems who thinks he's heckin logical
>inside he resents being reduced to something you can easily categorize, so he acts out of fear and insecurity
fedoras are as insecure as your average troon, i swear.

youtube.com/watch?v=L42OhzVWzc0&t=2s
Good.

That you're retarded and should probably kill yourself. We could do with less retards like you

So edgy. How old are you, lil guy?

13 my edge is sharper than a katana grandad.

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad...

>not liking a shitty faggy child abuse movie is edgy
Huh? Liking this filth is edgy

I think the movie is a Christian allegory, Donny sacrifices himself to save the world kind of thing... which really fits with the 80s era.

This happens a lot to suburb white kids. I grew up in the rural south where the modern amenities of America weren't available so our daily tasks and adventures weren't subject to total boredom of a concrete jungle.

We also would beat the shit out of kids like Donnie. A kid like Donnie would be visiting a family member in our town, and it would be natural for a kid like Donnie to shoot his mouth off and disrespect people like us with that entitled, liberal smugness that you all have. However, it became quickly obvious kids like Donnie were not used to people reacting to his disrespect as his eyes grew really big and wild when we began to beat his ass. A look of "This wasn't supposed to happen."

It's a really surprising and evident problem with kids from suburbs. So bored and full of entitlement with only a knack for resentment against others. This kid we beat learned something that day though. He should actually be thankful it wasn't a bunch of black kids that beat his ass first bc it would have been much worse.

I don’t know. You just sound like a bitter faggot honestly.

Everyone can relate with Donnie. We all face death, our timer is just not written on our arm. We are all the super hero of our lives, we have a choice to affect the people around us. we must also accept that it goes on without us.

It’s a story about love and facing mortality.

The dreams in which I'm fartin are the best I've ever had

>Everyone can relate with Donnie
No, not everyone is a worthless piece of shit. If you can relate to this scumbag you need to consider suicide.
>It’s a story about love and facing mortality.
Did we watch two completely different movies?

Are you me?

>Did we watch two completely different movies
Clearly. Seems like you went into it just to shit on it. You missed the point of the story. It’s not a giga brain time travel movie like people make it out to be. Fans ruined the movie for others, by selling it as something it’s not.

I cried at the end of October Sky for some reason.

We are me

>Seems like you went into it just to shit on it
I went into it because it was hyped. But its just shit.
>You missed the point of the story.
There is no point to it. Its just a garbage movie