Nobody cares

Attached: 1652781128359.png (645x653, 316.48K)

i certainly don't

normies will eat it up

I have never seen Avatar.

you keep making this threat so at least you seem to care mayeb obsessively too much

You mean Any Forums, because posters here are the only ones that defend and give a shot about avatar

Normies will care about whatever they tell them to care about

still haven't seen the first one. fuck 3d movies, its gay gimmick shit for children and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

Attached: 81.gif (499x315, 480.73K)

>de avatar

Attached: iu[1].jpg (600x600, 39.55K)

just watch it in 2d retard

avatar is literally the crysis of movies

normies hated avatar

Wtf is this? I thought Avatar was an anime on Nickolodeon

Based

>original was highest grossing film in history
>sequel has 0 hype
???

They hated it so much that they made it the most successful movie ever.

if humanity doesnt curb stomp the blue indian cats into paste, im not wasting a single second on this theme park ride

The only reason people saw the original was because it was making a lot of money
Will people see the sequel because the original film made a lot of money? That’s the question.

I plan on seeing it one time in Imax, then promptly forgetting everything about it a day later

They showed up for the 3D meme, nobody is showing up for way of water.

I saw this movie but I have no clue what it was all about. Blue capeshit people fighting le evil human corporation and that's it. I think it's a movie for kids.

Can I just get a movie where the doom guy wipes the floor with these savages?

you guys say the same thing about capeshit yet it reaches a billion dollar

jim will never let us down

You are a girl aren't you?

Avatar was really an orgasmic experience in 3D. It solely began the XXI century 3D movie fad but none of the movies since came close to the seamless interaction of CGI-3D-Live characters and sets.

The story is kind of lazy, we have seen it before in Ferngully and Dances with Wolves, but the visuals... fantastic.

the same guy that endorsed Genisys?

What if they go on the sun?

This might be but it's still wrong to say normies hated the first one. It didn't leave a big and lasting cultural impact but widely successful movie's can't almost by definition be hated by normies.