/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

It's over edition

Previous

Attached: Screenshot_20220802-155448-059.png (1080x697, 98.52K)

Ma'am?

Attached: mysterious_invader.jpg (737x595, 32.6K)

marvelbrained redditors are not solid guys

Hate to be a buzzkill, but we have to make the absolute most of this guys because unfortunately in 2 weeks, this general will start a rapid decline. The next 2 weeks must be a celebration! This is as active and as excited as this general will ever be.

>I write about video games, entertainment and culture.
Guys I think he writes about video games, entertainment and culture.

MY DADDY AND MY MOMMY
AND MY DADDY AND MY MOOOMMEEE
DA-DA-DADDY AND MY MOMMY

Attached: 547485737537538.jpg (1920x1080, 225.86K)

Is this Marvel in the room with us now?

Attached: meds.png (512x497, 441.05K)

*crickets*

Attached: FROM THE MIND OF VINCE GILLIGAN.jpg (1400x788, 106.95K)

Is this the thread where we copy paste reddit comments?

I’m here until I fall into the dirt and someone builds a meth superlab on top of my body.

Don't care, I'll be shitposting in the HotD generals by then.

>Is this the thread where we copy paste reddit comments?
>Is this the thread where we
Thanks to you, it is.

Highlight of the episode desu senpai

Attached: jackie-chan-adventures[1].jpg (640x333, 71.42K)

>...mmgmnmgmgnmhh.. mm-mmarv.. m-marvel... mmgnmmmMMMAAARVEL!!! IT'S THE MARVEL, IT'S HIM!!!! Y--YYY--YOU'RE ALL MARVEL BRAINED REDDITORS!!!!! MM--MM.. MMMMAARVEL!!!! MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOOPP!!! NO MORE MARVEL, NOOOO MORE MARVEEELL!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!

I see you kenya-user

Attached: Untitled.png (414x517, 31.31K)

Oh that's dark

This is the moment Any Forums became Reddit

give this guy the (you)

Reminder: Only marvelbrained midwit redditors liked this fanservice dogshit episode.

So are the black and white scenes AFTER Breaking Bad since Saul's secretary was speaking of Skyler White "accepting the deal"? Also, why does Saul go by Victor now? Did "Gene" get blown?

These threads are even more cancerous than they were last week. Nippyredditors have doubled down on their shitflinging now that we've had an actually good Gene episode. Can't discuss this show anywhere anymore without fucking Nippyfags shitting everything up. Even when we get good episodes, that shitty one has permanently ruined all discussion of this show and by extension Breaking Bad too. Fuck you.

Attached: 1658077961757.png (1089x530, 487.17K)

Yeah, I would imagine so, being under all that dirt and cement.

Attached: 1f62d.png (512x512, 53.59K)

I probably know who that was

Attached: laloblanco (completo).png (1080x1350, 907.85K)

I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE HERE ON 4CHANNEL THAT ACTUALLY REALLY ENJOYED THIS EPISODE????????

LIKE I PREFER IT 10 TIMES MORE THAN NIPPY

You're killing me with these puns lmao

Good morning.
Can someone explain the last episode to me.

Attached: Untitled.png (573x521, 45.86K)

Nippy filters the plebs

Why did this poor guy have to deal with such faggotry? This was his facial expression the whole season.

Attached: clifford13576913756.png (926x888, 1.24M)

NOOOO IT WASNT POINTLESS
THE SCENE IN THE CARAVAN WAS MORE THAN MEANINGLESS FANSERVIXE!!!
SEEING WALT AND JESSIE WAS INTEGRAL TO THE STORY BECAUSE…..IT JUST WAS OKAY????

Good morning sir

This episode was like Nippy but shit

Saul may actually not be a Good Man

Attached: LosCuates.png (620x726, 135.03K)

the geneverse used to be cool

Why did you have to say “killing”? NOW who’s dark??

what did Kim say to gene that made him so upset? Doesn't she know he's just a cinabon employee looking for love?

shhh... you don't want to be labeled as a marvelbrained redditor midwit pseud, now.. do you?

Attached: fear.png (580x298, 121.32K)

bros is the next episode also going to be black & white I thought it was just a meme in season 1 i didn't think anyone would actually want to sit through a full 60 minutes of it

Based

Have my gold

>Ep 11 confirms Huell got away
Huell bros, we won

>itt

Attached: 1636204835915.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

NOOOO IT WASNT POINTLESS
THE FAT FUCK EATING CINNABON WAS MORE THAN MEANINGLESS FILLER!!!
THE FILLER MONTAGES WERE INTEGRAL TO THE STORY BECAUSE…..THEY JUST WERE OKAY????

> now that we've had an actually good Gene episod
Nippy-hating midwits proving that they only hated the previous episode because it didn’t have enough heckin epic throwbackerinos and action
Marvelbrain is a disease.

actually pretty good

Didn't care that much for Nippy, but at least it was its own episode. The fuck were all the flashbacks in service of?

Would you say Jimmy spiraling into scamming is psychologically disturbing?

jajaja muy basado user

Attached: 1653443582263.png (1431x1080, 1.56M)

എന്റെ വിളി അല്ല

It looked like he was trying to break bad or something.

Forbes Jew not a nippy bro? Makes me appreciate Nippy in a whole new light

What's wrong with fanservice?

>nippy the only specific episode
Based nippy proving once again it’s the 140+ IQ kinosseur’s choice.
Marvelbrained Breaking Bad redditors BTFO

>Solid
are they lurking in here or something? solid is only a meme in /bcs/ threads

kim thought it would be better off for both of them to break up and it turns out their lives got even worse without each other

to show that Gene has dementia and is starting to live in the past

it's him being himself for once. I bet the cops got called because the guy with cancer has a life alert and fell over or something

Okay before I get all the hate, I believe “Breaking Bad” and “Better Call Saul” are the top best shows in the world. I cannot deny that, because I truly believe it.

But I just do not trust any writer, producer, and showrunner, and frankly, I don’t think Better Call Saul may end well. MAYBE not.

Also, I definitely think Vince Gilligan is a top five TV Series writer of all year or this time if not the best, but I just simply think it’s out of their reach. I cannot explain it with HARD solid proof or evidence but take m word as that of a conspiracy theorists.

This is completely different, but for starters, DC, Marvel (phase 4), which has arguably been the worst phase went downhill AFTER Endgame (2019).

I think I’ve asked on Reddit in the past, “name ONE good show that ended in between 2019-2022” and I think I got replies, but I forgot. Can you tho??

My proof or backing for this statement/opinion? Not too strong. But I’m taking it from The Flash, Manifest, GoT, Empire (from what I’ve heard), all of which were arguably good shows (maybe not “Manifest”) that are now terrible, or ended terribly

Secondly, I’m genuinely asking, name ONE show from between 2019-2022 that ENDED that’s not bad! Like it had a SERIES finale and it didn’t suck in between that time. I say “I’ll wait”, but I may be wrong.

this plus the "not your call" makes me think that's the case

They were both bad, maybe you're the midwit?

Black and white is the easiest way of making pseuds think that something is deeper than it actually is.

Worst ritual poster

>marvelbrain
When did this meme start and what does it mean?

>I write about video games
Opinion discarded.

Attached: paulbearer.gif (200x150, 1.54M)

the difference is this episode had a motivation for the characters doing the things they did.

This is the exact moment Reddit became Any Forums

yes they redid both scenes so they have the latest /bcs/ memes in them

I honestly don't understand what you're talking about.

>latest
this became a meme way before these were written

> The fuck were all the flashbacks in service of?
To please marvelbrained redditors inspiring them to make the basedjack face at their televisions.

Breaking Bad isn't that good.

>You have 5 minutes to explain the significance of the scene with Walt/Jessie/Saul in the caravan.

>Not the scene of Saul going to the high school
>Not the mike scene
>The pointless fanservice scene.
>Go ahead marvelbrain, prove me wrong.

It's absolutely necessary for those three to cross paths in this series, because it's Saul's choice to offer help to Walter and Jesse that ends up causing his ultimate downfall. He saw Walter both as a mark and as a business opportunity that he couldn't resist. He ignored Mike's advice because he just can't help himself. Having them meet again in this scene provides the link between the two shows and their main characters, and yes, a little fan service too, but there's nothing wrong with that.

>you know jimmy, back in the day I bought betamax
>I thought it was solid, made of sterner stuff than vhs
>turned out it was a complete waste of time and money

Attached: 1659405764465703.png (537x537, 146.45K)

I FUCKING LOVE MARVEL AAAAAAAAA

Is right about everything in your path.

Attached: 1658533089502266.jpg (264x377, 11.91K)

>jimmy dies from being shot by a rando with cancer
B R A V O
I
N
C
E