The MCU is dead

Attached: ejdndbd.jpg (1439x1677, 1.21M)

Good.

Spray me with your sweet teen urine.

Fine by me

bottom looks better when watched on a home tv, cause it always adds filters. i think that's why movies are graded like shit

It's looked bad since Phase 3. Normalfags are late to the curve almost by design.

we need a name for this "(something)'s Law"
the more popular a thing gets, the more the psychopaths take interest, corrupt it, and run it into the ground

2022 was better. not as boring

Phase 1 and Phase 2 that's where it was at. At some point during Phase 3 it went to shit.

Guardians of the Galaxy ruined the MCU unironically

Civil War started that washed out digital shit with that concrete airport fight scene. At least Guardians had some color.

t. ADD-riddled zoomer brain

This. GOTG was the turning point where levity became god and the whole MCU had to constantly undermine its own tension with jokes. People like to try and blame Whedon for this, but it's the runaway success of GOTG that did the MCU in.

promise?

its looked bad since thor 1. avengers 1 at least knew what colors were.

So "Go woke go broke" is real???

Troonbros...it seems us sistas desperately trying 24/7 to prove it wrong didn’t make it any less true

Phase 1 and 2 were boring as fuck. 3 and some of 4 is where things actually get creative.

Civil war imho is the worst of all the marvel films. Shitt cgi shallow introductions pointless infighting and a major plot point that makes no fucking sense.
>h-HE k-k--kKILLED mu-m-m-muH Dad whEN he WuZ b-b-BRAINWASHED?!?!
>somehow his fault better kill him anyway
movie is literal garbage and should have been made same vein as tws

>people are now having nostalgia for the first thor movie

anything to be a contrarian huh

Yes.

>Top: Capeshit
>Bottom: Capediarrhea

Attached: 1657902496899.jpg (560x315, 27.62K)

>this shit has been going on for 11+ years
please save me from the animal i have become