What moovees would he enjoy?

What moovees would he enjoy?

Attached: 5798b33488e4a779638baa6e.jpg (600x450, 32.36K)

Mexican soap operas, because Mexicans are the most Aryan species on the planet.

Schindler's List, he'd be busting a gut

Apparently he loved the Weissmuller Tarzan and Laurel and Hardy shorts, particularly the films Swiss Miss, Block-Heads and Way Out West.
Curiously he asked to watch Chaplain's the Great Dictator Twice, but that doesn't mean he liked it as a film. But he clearly liked the Blue Angel enough to entrust Riefenstahl with directing the Triumph of Will. He believed that the Germans should make something of the level of Gone with the Wind.

Attached: 1_Hitler_Film.jpg (750x502, 179K)

he liked metropolis

If you look at the films Nazi Germany produced outside of propaganda pieces, most of them were trifling comedies and melodramas. So that.

Hitler was a fan of Disney cartoons

Can we have an honest discussion of Nazi cinema? I find the films they produced to be a very interesting time in film history that everyone seems to be afraid to talk about

Joker

MCU

Dunston Checks In

I went to a screening of Kolberg once.It's pretty amazing to see a film like that on a big ass screen.

Any Forums is like /int2/ nowadays compared to the absolute chuddery of this board

I really need to watch that one. It's on my watchlist. I imagine watching it in theaters was a great experience

>can we have an honest discussion about 80yo foreign propagnada movies
try /film/ you niggerfaggot

Judging by his taste in books (karl may)
American westerns like stalin

300 and Watchmen.

Mall Cop 2

Based genuine answer user

stop being gay before monkeypox gets ya

Drive