Cringe of Power

This woke dumpsterfire is going to crash and burn big time. Just look at the success of Top Gun, people are rejecting leftist indoctrination. We don't want political agendas shoved into our media, our franchises. Rings of Kangz will be the biggest flop of the year and bring an end to shill shows, and I can't wait. The seethe will be huge from the SJWs, so we have to be ready for their tweets and fake news articles. I know I'll be ready.

Attached: LOTR-Wont-Be-Woke.jpg (480x270, 36.5K)

why are niggers so cringe bros?

Define how to measure a "flop" for a streaming show, because all of the most atrocious shit made to be viewed on a screen during the era of streaming services seem to always run for multiple seasons

>crash and burn big time
It's currently getting more internet traffic than during the Superbowl, like way more.
You should see some of the trailer views it pulls in overseas.
Sorry chud but this thing is going to explode

the actors on this show legit sound like a cult when talking about how powerful and divarse the cast is, it's honestly uncanny

Many such cases. Frankly I’m tired of waiting for shill shows to sctually finally end.

Amazon doesn't care about the money from this. It's only a tiny fraction for Bezos. The only thing that matters is getting "The Message" across. Indoctrinate the normie and idiot hordes until they will gladly hand over their countries, history, property and their rights. The 5% or so of the undesirables that resist are not a problem. The normie horde can easily be directed to destroy them.

Ahh, can’t wait for toxic fan blaming

Money isn't real; wokesters don't care about losing money if it means desecrating good things. They have the institutions so they'll continue doing this.

jews user. they are called jews

Yeah, well, you're wrong.

>it's a billion dollar project
>Hire ALL new faces, b-lists actors, literally who's mains, ghost writers that did the second part of the third episode of the fifth season of X
It's like they want it to fail, not even counting the woke castings

Petition to stop using RoP promos on the front of new LoTR edition

www.change.org/p/stop-selling-rings-of-power-book-covers/

Budget>Viewer Numbers + Subscriber adds or dips.

Petition to who?
This is honestly pathetic lol

>Indoctrinate the normie and idiot hordes until they will gladly hand over their countries, history, property and their rights.

But they're already doing this by exclusively shopping over Amazon and letting local mom n pop stores wither away and die.

I can tell this is going to be terrible just from its art direction. Yes it's clearly signalling heavily that it will be woke as well, but that's almost redundant to remark on because woke movies / shows are ALWAYS bad, somehow

Will be amusing watching this crash and burn I guess

It’s going to fail horribly, but they won’t admit it, and will keep going for at least 3 seasons in the hope they can bludgeon people into compliance.
Expect a blitz of marketing shouting about how it was the most watched show at 5pm on a Tuesday or some shit

I actually love the idea of Sauron with the buzz cut in comparison to all of the elves and men having longer hair.
But it’s pointless because Elrond and the black elf have short hair, ruining the contrast

Attached: 98E3D7AA-187B-4935-AB36-9386EFE89F28.jpg (1860x2623, 1.05M)

That isn't Sauron

Normies don't care about the blatant agenda in media. It'll do fine and things will keep being shit.
Get real.

You know, I have no illusions about seeing the deeper regime changed. They're embedded in there, it is what it is.

But this woke regime layer on top of it is not the deeper regime, it's more a fad that got absorbed basically because I think a lot of forecasters thought it was expedient.

But, like ,we really need to get the woke stuff shuffled on out and replaced whatever the next thing is. Because it's definitely a fad. And I mean it will continue to be corrupt all the way down regardless, but man this woke shit just sucks CULTURALLY and artistically. It is unable to produce anything relevant or vital, so it needs to be just mercilessly expunged. The sooner the deeper powers agree on this, the better. And I'm sure it's not like any of them particularly like this stuff either.

>I actually love the idea of Sauron with the buzz cut in comparison to all of the elves and men having longer hair.
That's because you didn't understand the books I guess
What's the point of Sauron being "the deceiver" and giving the rings that were accepted willingly, if he's going to look different and evil.

It probably won't dent much, given that Amazon already dumped as much cash into this as they did, probably knowing it'll be a woke POS (even if they don't view it like this, they know what they're doing

But tides-a-turning, Netflix is finally starting to dump the wokery, and Disney will probably follow suit after having a 3rd consecutive quarter of declining growth.

Or we get a reactionary fascist revolution in 2 years time, it's gonna land somewhere along those lines

The Kabal needed the proliferation of woke diversity to survive, my reddit friend.
This goes back over a century in murrca, look into who coined the "meting pot"

well bebop flops so at least God is still on Earth.

This part is really annoying. They have the shill working overtime for months here assuring us that they are all very skilled and good actors but it's abundantly clear that isn't true.

*melting

Not as pathetic as being paid to advertise for amazon online.

Who is this show even for? The lore fags aren't going to be happy about these Hollywood kikes taking a fat shit on Tolkien's work and the Jackson movie casuals aren't going to recognise anyone or anything since this show is set so far back in time from LOTR and uses vastly different looking actors for the few characters they might recognize.

Why not just make a proper LOTR series? The Jackson trilogy cut or changed so much shit that it would still be fresh to viewers

I don't buy into antisemitic theories. There is a d3ep state, effectively, obviously, because that's just how power and human nature works. But I think it's idiotic and a distraction to put it on one people

But I mean I shouldn't even say distraction as if there is anything to stay focused on or committed to. There is really nothing that can be done about the orders that are in place. It's just the way it is, it's essentially cosmic and coming down from on high. My view more is that each person is also somewhat of a microcosm and contributes a little bit to the picture, and all you can really do is just live by your values and contribute things in the image of what you would like to see, and maybe some of that might be integrated into the model at some point.

But I mean religiously I don't have any good longterm prognosis anyway; things get very bad over time. What can you do

>Why not just make a proper LOTR series? The Jackson trilogy cut or changed so much shit that it would still be fresh to viewers
This is what they think they are doing and what people defending the show in bad faith use as an argument. The Tolkein Estate HATED the Jackson films so we're making it BETTER and DIFFERENT!

Retards, hundreds of millions of retards. They'll love it, and another caste of retards will love repeating "go woke go broke" for the tenth year

of course you don't, reddit spacer

Get that loin cloth out yo bussy, playa

Stop being rational and defeatist at the same time.