The boys

what did we think of the boys?

Attached: 1646764012104.webm (980x540, 2.77M)

Attached: vp9.webm (980x540, 2.96M)

>someone made it into a webm after I asked
Thanks Any Forums

Attached: Quentin-Tarantino.jpg (1200x850, 570.57K)

I made the webms
you're welcome

I kneel.
As for the show, it was entertaining mostly.
The higher the show puts it's action scenes, the lower it's non-action scenes feel.
Some of the talky bits were annoying, but maybe I just have zoomer brain.

Attached: 1645165942726.jpg (448x252, 18.23K)

was it really necessary to have her do a slut drop

yes.

No. The scene was uncomfortable enough but they just had to go the extra mile

The plot stalled and season 3 made no sense. I think I won't watch season 4.

It's somewhat ironic that a 30 second clip does more for brehs than a full movie that non-brehs think is for brehs does for any real breh.

Attached: 0760876087.jfif.jpg (460x345, 15.21K)

ok

UUUUOOOOOOOOH

She's completely clothes, no thanks

Attached: 1643023633814.gif (320x320, 1.29M)

Too young to be singing this song.

I found the first episode cringey, and people wouldnt shut the f*ck up about the show so now I'm not interested.

Just like when the new Mad Max came out and I was psyched to go see it until it was some 'Feminist Masterpiece' and yeah no.

more like Little Miss Ho am I right

>i let normies influence what i enjoy

rofl

They're retconning their own show. In the first season it's made clear she lead a somewhat sheltered, proper, conservative life.

Considering the boys now has its own shill general I'd say he made the right choice.

that's the point
she is pushed by her stage mom to do shit like this

weird mentality, a tv show has a thread on Any Forums so i won't watch it. I don't get it. Whatever

>They're retconning their own show. In the first season it's made clear she lead a somewhat sheltered, proper, conservative life.
Yeah what the hell, it feels like Kripke had a fucking stroke this season between this and the way all the characters are suddenly acting

The boys more like the goys

generals aren't threads, they're just shilling. there is nothing worthwhile to read in them and no reason to watch anything with one.

ok ? so what, i don't give a shit

This child needs reeducation.