ITT

characters that did nothing wrong

Attached: soldierboy.jpg (1280x1490, 202.71K)

Attached: 8498984.png (703x553, 446.11K)

He did plenty wrong. He's a racist AND a homophone. Jensen ackles is transphobic too!

Sorry sweaty but thats a good thing

Interesting take on the Captain America thing. I always thought it was odd that Rogers would wake up in present day and be down with all the woke stuff. He'd go on a murderous rampage the second he saw a child at a gay pride parade.

What the fuck he wouldnt you sperg. No one was that much of a raging psycho in the 50's. They just weren't as oppossed to that shit.

These two pic related?

Attached: abed and annie.jpg (1024x700, 75.55K)

Rogers would call the Falcon a Negro and ask why Natasha isn’t in the kitchen yet, getting immediately cancelled for racism by the US media.

>He's a racist AND a homophone. Jensen ackles is transphobic too!
How is any of that wrong?

No joke this show morality was so fucked I am convinced it was an actual social experiment.
Usually they have a sudden turn heel or some absurd contrivance to present someone as evil, but here they just show him being a hero and get nothing but shit for it, but meta-presentation (music, shots) and the entirety of the rest of the cast just try desperately to convince you he is bad except for the very end.

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x263, 13.31K)

Cap got frozen in 40s, it had much stricter morals.

Based Soldier Boy.

>Killing terrorists that murdered someone is bad because it is, OK???
>Flag Smashers dindu nuffin wrong they just wanna kill ppl, OK????

Attached: 1612418723832.jpg (533x606, 87.6K)

Have you never talked to an old timer before?

woah...hes just like me

Attached: 1632791762954.jpg (828x821, 52.7K)

>blows up innocent people by being a walking and unpredictable superlaser
>nothing wrong

I like the guy but it's not like he doesn't have any skeletons in his closet.

>but here they just show him being a hero

He's being presented to us like Homelander is being presented to the citizens in the show. A lovable American hero with funny promos and quips. There's no doubt that Soldier Boy has done some incredibly shady shit too akin to Homelander. They just failed to bring this point out more in the show and Soldier Boy feels more like a broken and redeemable person rather than a vicious killer like intended.

USAgent literally did nothing wrong. I have no idea how they were trying to portray him in this? In the comics he’s a god fearing conservative so I guess they just can’t have that

If just one boomer had the powers of captain America, you would never see a pride parade again kek, have you talked to these guys before?

He killed a terrorist that killed his best friend, that must mean he's a white supremacist ignoring the fact that his best friend was black

Yes! FS were the other side of the coin: murderers and terrorist whose entire motivation is being entitled to other people's work, tried to burn civvies alive and stil presented as sympathetic. Absolutely bonkers!
Also RIP my main nigga Lamarr

Attached: mynigga.jpg (1086x611, 47.14K)

Based.

Attached: VERGILREALPOWER.png (1280x720, 957.74K)

But the terrorist was pretty much a communist. And if you are not a commie you are a racist obvoliously.
Educate yourself chud :^)