This is the final shot of Sharon Tate's last film

>this is the final shot of Sharon Tate's last film

Any more spooky synchronicities in film related to real-life events that took place in the future
hard mode: no 9/11

Attached: Picture 9.png (280x202, 81.45K)

The Worlds Greatest Dad thing but that was probably intentional

Tate and her baby were a faustian bargain Roman made.

Tex Wattson killed them. Not Charles Manson.

Attached: CharlesManson.jpg (1365x2048, 717.16K)

There is simply no way this is real. This is beyond logic. How the fuck

In the Ninth Gate, Polanski's current wife was reading the book "How to win friends and influence people" while waiting for Depp in the hotel lobby. That is the same book Manson used to build his cult.

That's less of a connection because I've seen that stupid book everywhere. Phoniest advice ever

You don't think that was an odd choice of a book for his alive wife to read in a movie about tracking down a book written by Satan?

It works chap

Could be Polanski heard of it and put it in his movie as a nod to how devils read crappy books on artlessly manipulating people.

What the fuck

QRD?

in world's greatest dad, robin williams has a perverted son who accidentally dies by autoerotic asphyxiation. so he just types out a suicide note for him and pretends that he roped on purpose.

WTF

Haha, yea pure coincidence goy.

It's from a film called The 13th Chair

In this instance its just simply too on the nose to be a coincidence

It's only phony if you have a low IQ and can't apply the techniques appropriately. It's actually more of a guide for management rather than making friends.

I mean why are you people acting so funny?
We're talking about hollywood ( Jews + the State ) + MKultra-d goy ( the State ).

Isn't that how Robin Williams died too?

Yeah. I mean intentional suicide, not a wanking accident

Actually Robin also did die from autoerotic asphyxiation, but the family out of embarrassment blamed suicide and mental illness. They are telling me that Robin Williams, the most happiest man in the world was depressed? I don't buy it.

>it's not phony it just doesn't do what it says it does