What’s your favorite food movie? Mine is Chef

What’s your favorite food movie? Mine is Chef.

Attached: 13E54AA0-8571-4D90-B918-9C5A1FB51D13.jpg (1080x1121, 66.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uyRIPb7ctlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cannibal Holocaust

This analogy doesn't work because many places remove the little pizza hut bump from the roof, the ones that keep it do it because they want to

>remove/remodel the roof
>now it looks like something else
Chud """"""""logic""""""""""

It will never truly pass. Everyone knows it’s just a Pizza Hut with a cheap facelift.

>I'm a Starbucks! A Starbucks!

>*Forecloses on itself*

>chuds go to a Starbucks en masse and angrily demand pizza and to speak to the manager

>I’M A FUCKING STARBUCKS!

I guess thats why they got rid of the hut

Attached: d.jpg (700x422, 46.96K)

Are you retarded? If you remodel the roof nobody will ever be able to tell that it was ever a pizza hut.

youtube.com/watch?v=uyRIPb7ctlM

Attached: 1633546058488.gif (200x200, 785.41K)

Sure, if that’s what you need to tell yourself to get through the day

>if you chop a man's head off and sew a female head onto the males body it will appear more female
m8, what are you trying to even say here

>tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny
Please for the love of God, just please, admit you want to become/fuck a tranny already instead of releasing all your pent up frustration on imageboards.
No sane and well adjusred person will look at your behavior and think "wow this guy really dislikes trannies", it's obvious there's some deeper fixation at play here that makes you think and talk about trannies 24/24, 7/7.

>I'm putting together a team

Attached: Team-Troon.png (1027x550, 12.17K)

Interesting point but you will never be a woman.

Are you lost in you fantasies? How in the world can you tell the building was ever a pizza hut unless it has the roof and the colors?

>we have a very high turnover rate so we're always hiring...

Attached: 1657469730646.gif (600x338, 720.59K)

>just replace the entire human body with another
yeah, not possible

I'm not talking about trannies you fucking retard. I'm literally talking about pizza hut building.

Trust me, nobody is going to want to sleep with you after you cut your dick off bro

Attached: 1658764427184576.png (530x706, 464.94K)

>see Pizza Hut roof
>enter building
>it’s a Long John Silver’s
>turn 360 degrees and leave
>Long John Silver’s employees call you a Hushpuppyphobe to try to make you return
>go to Chic-Fil-A instead
Every time