How long until they make Vader and Palps gay?

thegamer.com/obi-wan-season-2-bisexual-queer-padawan-novel/

Attached: Screenshot_20220802-021644_Chrome.jpg (1079x1314, 344.23K)

Luke, we are your fathers

>Darth Plagueis is literally a groomer

>The Jedi code forbids you from ever getting pussy.
>However technically it never explicitly stated you can't get that bussy soooooo...

>uhhh he sucks dick btw
SO MUCH POTENTIAL FOR HIS CHARACTER
IMAGINE ALL THE DICKS HE COULD SUCK

>Please make him gay so we can totally own the chuds on Twitter like quarteriningpounder. Pleeeaaaasseee

Watch darth Vader become palps flesh light

Not exactly related, but at my last job, I remember hearing my bitch lesbian co-worker talk for half an hour about some LGBT characters in Star Wars books, and apparently there is one writer who prides herself on having some gay characters in her books, but my co-worker was saying this writer was patting herself on the back too hard for doing too little for the gay community, and she actually really fucking hated this writer because of it.

I'm not sure if it's relevant to the novel mentioned in the article. I'm pretty sure it was all characters who weren't in any of the movies or anything based on what I overheard.

>needs to explore his sexuality
Why? We already know he was in a relationship with Satine when she was alive. That's enough.

>implying bishits exist

"Corporation makes all the right people angry" is literally all these people have keeping them alive. When there are no IPs left to ruin because fans stopped giving a shit about them, I hope these people commit suicide.

>so much potential for his character
>needs to explore his sexuality
OH MY GOD I JUST NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT OBI WAN STUCK HIS DICK INTO I SURE HOPE IT WAS MALE ASSES AND NOT JAR JAR THE DEVELOPMENT OF OBI WANS DICK INSIDE THE MALE ASSHOLE BRINGS SO MANY LAYERS TO HIS CHARACTER THEY JUST HAVE TO ANSWER THIS BURNING QUESTION: THE MALE ASSHOLE IS THE KEY TO ALL THIS

Well I guess Leia could be kidnapped twice...

Vader's entire character is having a meltdown over a vision of his waifu dying. They would have to literally retcon every single piece of Star Wars including their own slop just to do that. They're not going to do that just totally own their own fanbase. They'll have an out of focus gay kiss in the background or maybe a spinoff but not anyone important. How quickly all the pride month shit came down on July 1st is indicative of how much they actually care about their empty pandering.

>Potential
>Hey Obi Wan I know the fate of the galaxy hangs in the balance but do you like sucking cock?
These people are just so small and shallow

They say "explore sexuality" but not one of these cowards will accept xenos love.

jedis are celibate monks

But a homosexual wrote in an irrelevant novel that Obi Wan might be attracted to men kinda maybe

Attached: file.png (952x1386, 1.12M)

Obi wan is a celibate like all jedi

>use force Luke
>more force Luke
>harDeR please