What's the qrd on this show...

What's the qrd on this show? I'm a cybersecurity student so I wanna see some computer kino but if it's "le ebin anonymous hackerman" I'm dropping that shit so fast

Attached: robot.jpg (1440x2160, 387.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uc6f_2nPSX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I enjoyed it, it's a little unrealistic that a hardcore aspie fucks and can relate to powerbrokers though.

Season 1: Fucking kino. Fantastic if you are watching it blind. It's nothing mindblowing in terms of what it introduces but its presented and executed really, really well.

Season 2: A little bit of a slog. It's good and overall advances the plot in a good way but it meanders too long imo.

Season 3: 2nd best season. Little nitpicks here and there but overall for the scale of events the show is going for and how it handles the characters and plot it keeps things moving well.

Season 4: Not gonna lie, never watched it. When the last season came out I was busy with life and never went on to finish the show. I plan on rewatching it all at once. I've not heard amazing things about the conclusion but the first season is a must watch imo

>le ebin anonymous hackerman
while there are some cool parts, it is absolutely this. it’s the reason i dropped it myself.

Also it's much more of a psychological thriller/exploration than it is about technology, there are definitely parts where you can't be autistic about how things work if you want to stay invested. It's not handled cringy at all imo, there's no obnoxious tech gibberish and the scenes that do have "hacking" are as realistic as you can expect. It's much more based around the concept of internet lore and anonymous and hacking corporations than it is about how these things work in reality.

I think it's a fantastic show. Pure Kino. It requires some willing disbelief, but all shows do. S4E7 is the best episode of television ever made.

Attached: EW2_NLqXgAgtGxd.jpg (1758x804, 85.84K)

imagine expecting a tv show to not be le ebin regarding cyber security, or was this OP about how cool you think you are?

Last season is a real fucking slog with lots of long drawn out 'emotional' scenes

Who was the real one

>if it's "le ebin anonymous hackerman" I'm dropping that shit so fast
It's only that at the beginning, the bulk of the show focuses on dismantling that fantasy by showing how fucked up the consequences of that can be.

Attached: 1582567055191.png (1013x995, 1.56M)

>cybersecurity student
what do you actually study in that program?

>Fantastic if you are watching it blind.
Thought provoking.

It's good either way but without knowing what to expect stylistically the show is a lot more effective imo, I haven't seen many other TV shows quite like it in terms of visuals/feel.

Attached: 9nohQh4.jpg (478x361, 13.69K)

First 3 seasons are absolute kino, 4th season is trash because it took way too long to produce and they clearly had to rewrite it due to a cunt main actress quiting.

Tell me, Mr. user, what are you thinking about?

Domo arigato Mr Roboto
youtube.com/watch?v=uc6f_2nPSX8

Attached: Mr Roboto.gif (492x278, 1.2M)

It's great.

Attached: oh neon genesis evangelion.png (720x480, 800.66K)

Sounds amazing then, I like gripping drama but I haven't seen a lot of that in a technological landscape (other than the not shit episodes of Black Mirror, really) so I'll definitely check this out.
Yeah I worded it incorrectly, I know there's some suspension of disbelief involved but I didn't want it to be corny ass "hacking into the mainframe" shit.
Cybersecurity is kind of an umbrella term, but to answer your question as directly as possible, the main field of study for our program is how to secure web servers / applications and on the other side of the coin, how to penetrate them. You would be very surprised how many big companies barely have their shit together

Attached: 51EtK+z4i9L._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg (600x600, 25.38K)

fek, forgot pic

Attached: mr01.jpg (1176x706, 92.96K)

>"le ebin anonymous hackerman"
only after season 1
watch season 1 and dont watch the rest.
they tried their best to make it look accurate but the code is actually useless.
they also use a lot of words or phrases that are real.