Any Forums says it's good

>Any Forums says it's good
>it's actually shit
Name a better example

Attached: 135831.jpg (1200x1600, 824.09K)

It's pretty good if you understand that it's not meant to be taken very seriously

Hating something that is popular doesn't make you cool, OP.

i enjoy the choreography but the lore the movies start stacking up is retarded.

Any Forums said northmen was kino and it sucked

I have never seen a single movie that wasn't absolute shit.

I unironically got rid of my tv after wasting so much time on garbage recommendations on this site. Still my favorite board though

Its just like Any Forums and their love for dragons dogma a sub par console game

John Wick is a 'movie' genetically engineered to appeal to imdbspawn Any Forumsedditors with no sense of sophistication who laud stale meme dialogue, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier proto capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme tv movie aesthetic. This is a flick at best and people who praise it are likely no older then 18.

Attached: mungo.png (569x775, 780.1K)

>genetically engineered movie
this is the most retarded post i've read on Any Forums today. you clearly have no fucking clue how science works if you think movies can just be genetically engineered. you're either a woman or a republican or both because you are retarded.

Do you forget where you are?

Lmao, this board really is just a bunch of turd-worlders and autists who have no taste. If I see something is getting a lot of hate here I’m more likely to watch it at this point.
I do love shitposting here though, feels more like Any Forums than Any Forums

That game legitimately sucks ass. What is with this entire site and just liking the worst things imaginable?

No idea what you are talking about but the main guy is basically indestructible fighting armies by himself with knifes and handguns. It is mind numbling.

that's why it did so well in India, because you just described all Indian "men"

I really like the song in the nightclub. It's Think by Kaleida

Donnie Darko

Black Phone
Basedpranos
Breaking Bad
GOT

Training day is fun but nowhere as kino as Any Forums says.

try ms. marvel. you sound like a faggot.

It's just an action film, sperg.