I fucking hate this fat bich so much...

I fucking hate this fat bich so much. She is a black hole of charisma and talent and her only purpose in my world would be to hate fuck her face down. She make "Murderers only In The Building" nearly unbearable with her presence alone.

Attached: CCvU0jQWAAE_CyB.jpg (468x625, 42.47K)

Who is she?

maisie williams

Vanessa Pudgens

the hottest latina

id hate to see what you think is skinny
probably that anorexic bitch

Ariana Grande is getting fat, damn.

Zendaya

>bich
ESL go back

Didn't she have talent at some point, like she was good in comedies? What happened?

Attached: i.jpg (3600x2400, 2.7M)

Yeah I liked her when I was like 12 watching wizards of waverly place and her music was pretty popular too. I think she got a disease or something and just kind of chills out now

she took her friends kidney then told her to fuck off

I want to fuck this fat bitch so much.

Really? What a taco cunt.

>She make "Murderers only In The Building" nearly unbearable with her presence alone.
i must agree with this one, i can't decide if she has zero talent for acting or her face is deformed so she can't make proper expressions and talk normally.

Her face is messed up from multiple nose surgeries and her lupus. In the latest episode, when shes sitting in the yellow outfit, its months after they filmed this season, and you can see the difference in her face after she stopped taking her lupus meds and had another nose job. Her nose job is from her sinus cavities being fucked up from a broken nose around 20.(i think her and bieber did too much coke together, but broken nose is the official story)Thats why she always sounds sick.

Her tits are fantastic(look up the leaks) and when she cuts weight her ass shows up, which is weird.

She put more effort back during the grooming years when she was younger, now that she's an addict and the pozole genes kicked in, nobody wants to be around her so she stopped caring.

>She make "Murderers only In The Building" nearly unbearable with her presence alone.
I agree
Watched half of it or so with friends and while I dislike "i am so stuck up but also stronk" characters generally she's reaaaaally insufferable in it

That ain't Moner

>zoomers think this is fat

Attached: 18D8B383-A6F8-4221-91D3-4A18D0021E51.jpg (443x455, 40.02K)