First TV interracial kissy poo

Scandalous
picrel

Attached: article-2355854-1AA2D42C000005DC-404_634x678.jpg (634x678, 69.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_interracial_kiss_on_television
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/France_Nuyen
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Wmbf = Based and red pilled

that's revolting

That is bestiality baby

WMBF couples carry the strongest bond of any relationships known to man, with the lowest divorce rate of any racial pairing

Racist.

>What man's seed
>Black woman's womb

Gigabased

Kissing a stick of poo

Completely overblown
>no one actually cared or complained at the time
>it was done in the most cowardly manner possible, there was no genuine romance or passion to the kiss in the story that might have actually offended some racist person, it was just Kirk and Uhura being forced to do a play with a kiss in it by one of those retarded "petty aliens with godlike powers that look like humans" TOS aliens of the week.

WMBF is the most based combo

Attached: _20220802-051514_.jpg (1080x1315, 204.12K)

yes

race mixing is disgusting

according to wikipedia the first interracial kiss it was a hispanic male and white female kiss, the seconds was a wmaf kiss
>muh wikipedia
I know, but it was the first thing I found

>no one actually cared or complained at the time
A small minority of people complained and wrote letters to TV stations and some of them pulled the episode, similar to how in modern day people think a bunch of tweets means anyone beyond that small minority of overly sensitive people gave a shit and try to appease them by censoring and banning.

I dated a bf in 1983 when we were in highschool

First heartbreak I had when she went to college

French African

I dated others. They're fun but the rug burns. It's very corse

TV or film?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_interracial_kiss_on_television

Not it isn't British TV did it first

This wasn't even the first interracial kiss on Star Trek. Captain Kirk kissed, married, fucked, and impregnated a Feather Indian chick in The Paradise Syndrome.

Shatner also kissed the Asian bitch in Elaan of Troyius on Star Trek (shortly after the Uhura kiss) but he had also kissed her in an Ed Sullivan show skit in 1958. That was the true first interracial kiss on tv.

Shatner is such a chad.

Attached: 1654186452346.jpg (3938x3585, 1.23M)

Holy shit Shatner was kissing 10/10 bitches from every imaginable ethnic group on TOS and even before that:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/France_Nuyen

Dude was an absolute BLEACH'D machine.

please delineate "fearing" from "pursuing one's self-interest"