ENOUGH with the trannyjaks!

>ENOUGH with the trannyjaks!

Attached: KeenIllustriousFrogmouth-size_restricted.gif (540x304, 2.59M)

Right-wingers can't stop thinking about cute transgirls

Eh, you can see this crap losing steam already. They had their little toddler containment board deleted. In the grief process, we are moving from anger to bargaining. The little right wing temper tantrum at not being able to openly bully people is subsiding, and we are getting the classic Any Forumstard cope of trying to lobby the moderation team to cede small luxuries to them with stealth politics threads and shit. Fortunately the jannies aren’t playing ball. Soon we will reach acceptance, and I won’t have to see more schizo trans hate on the catalog. I’m sick of hiding shitty threads.

Attached: 2F40009D-EE6F-45D6-B561-E0986A0086B2.png (499x500, 269.09K)

test

there's nothing wrong with hating faggots.

I'm sorry, was it not Christ who said, "Love thy enemy"?

What's with this bus image you've been posting?

Are you a Christian

Unironically this

Your parents will use your real name when they bury you.

>

Attached: 1.654036914742.png (1000x772, 523.61K)

they make for great off topic threads

>if you kill your enemies they win
-Jesus Christ
what a gay jew fag. Glad he died.

Im not convinced the tranny spammer isnt some mentally ill tranny false flagging to make it look like they are poor victims here. Only someone as mentally ill as a tranny would be that obsessed with spamming the board if them

>NO MORE DEAD TRANNIES

>Enough from Declan!
Wait who? I thought his name was Joe Kerr?

My grandmother certainly was, rest her kind soul.

My name is Anita Sarkeesian and I think all you damned pigs should go to hell. Honestly, all you do is harass women, blacks, and gays. White, straight, males are the worst of the bunch. We should hang them all! Gays, black, vegan, and feminist movements should all be acknowledged for being some of the greatest. Instead, you racist white pigs call them retarded, stupid, and inbred. Right now, I am traveling to the KKK headquarters. With me are some of the most armed and deadly black, gay, fat, vegan bitches ever known to the human race. We will demolish them by suffocating all those pigs with are fat asses, hopefully they die painful deaths. Hopefully, all the pigs are ready for slaughter. Some of the vegans might get offended, but I know that they know better. Get ready, we're coming for you ugly pieces of shits!

Commie failfucks really want to try and claim that >20% of extremely online leftists aren’t troons, and at least 20% more future troons lol.

>Commie
I do not think that means what you think it means.

well it's a Montreal bus, so it comes from a Leaf...