Post movies about innocent men being sent to prison

Post movies about innocent men being sent to prison.

Attached: 726BDCC2-EBDF-4B2D-8C52-0299D6155FC3.jpg (828x825, 317.29K)

Trump will pardon him when he gets back into power.

Good, chuds need to be taught that rioting is not the way civilized people solve issues

>commit treason
>go to prison
Got off lightly desu.

Not enough, every last one of them should be thrown in a max security prison for the rest of their lives. They're literally insurrectionists and should be made example of

thats what you get for standing up to actual power bro. next time know your place. we are subjects not citizens

This shit is so excessive I can't wait for Trump to pardon them and see the judges, congressmen's and media's heads explode when he does it.

Kill yourself

>protesting is treason

Describe commiting treason

Exactly this. Trump realized that 4d chess was not too obvious and has moved to 5d. Expect to see pardons in 2 to three years.

>It’s treason to protest a stolen election

You gotta give it to leftist scum. They’ve got this fascist routine nailed down exactly.

He was a seditionist, a traitor. He should consider himself lucky he doesn’t get the death penalty.

KWAB

This spectacle combined with Trump emails angerly asking you for money to "Stop the steal" that he used to upgrade his hotels and plane. Absolute fucking kino.

Attached: file.png (1118x1920, 2.05M)

>innocent
lmao

Walking around your state capital is treason now.

>your honor please I was being ironic to make people call me based on Any Forums, have you ever heard of sam hyde?

Attached: 220801164703-01-guy-reffitt-sketch-0801-exlarge-169[1].jpg (780x438, 89.12K)

Cool country.

Attached: EZt0L4hWkAInbDF.jpg (1200x900, 278.93K)

Guaranteed seeting replies.

Attached: 1610517574910m.jpg (1024x918, 90.15K)

This is the Jews basically telling people to never speak out and be scared to question anything. They are making examples out of everything who dared to question that the election was stolen. This basically proves that it was stolen.

All those protestors were dumb boomer qtards, they won’t be missed

antifa false flaggers are not inocent

That's right. Stealing the elections is how civilized people solve the most important issues like Ukrainian patrol deals and crack smoking sons.

Posting in a epic vatnik.chug thread. keep me in the screen cap!