Schafer is slightly skeptical of Method acting...

>Schafer is slightly skeptical of Method acting, respecting the practice as a tradition but unsure if such a creative decision would be sustainable for her. “I’ve already spent a lot of my life trying to be someone I’m not,” she explains. “And even if it is my job title, I’m not interested in doing that again for long periods of time.”

Why aren't zoomer actors doing anything to keep the tradition of method acting alive in Hollywood?

Attached: 1659389539802.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Stop posting about this fag

I think most guys prefer nerd girls

Attached: arcade.webm (800x450, 1.95M)

tranny spam thread

>her
>she

Attached: 1623720883708.jpg (800x445, 21.72K)

Progressives make the best parents.
Progressives get their sons on puberty blockers before they hit age 10

Attached: Queens.jpg (852x1024, 287.69K)

Ironic

Lmao at the tranny posters, literally making stealth threads. I'll report you all.

mods finally started taking trash out

Attached: 1658478476574860.jpg (837x311, 119.07K)

whenever I see this thumbnail I think it's two bleeding nipple wounds from a botched tranny surgery
only just realized it isn't now

Attached: apu_magnifier.jpg (1052x1305, 441.81K)

MODS = GODS

he acts like a teenage boy in love around his son, it's fucking creepy and how they've not had that child taken off them is criminal.

>Schafer is slightly skeptical of Method acting
>is a tranny

Attached: 1592333930469.jpg (345x336, 32.25K)

Gooooooodbye hooooorrrrsesssss

Imagine the disgusting kikes who wrote, produced, and filmed this shit.

Whatever happened to that boy? Desmond and Lactavia (is this him?) and another drag kid we’re shown around the same time but I’ve only seen Desmond being mentioned in more popular media.

>I’ve already spent a lot of my life trying to be someone I’m not
Is he referring to being a tranny

>Shithead kid doesn't even apologize
The combination of autism and Japanese mom helicopter parenting here has created a monster of a human being.

>every guy (over 25) was cis,...
WOW no way thats AMAZING, OLD people aren't into all the NEW PRONOUN GENDER stuff? WOW i'm SO SURPRISED BY THIS FACT

He's method acting so hard that he can't be snapped out of the role. He's like stuck in Inception land like Ellen Page.

fuck know i only seen from /wsg/ webms,