The title was stolen from /x/'s spooky greentext threads... right?

The title was stolen from /x/'s spooky greentext threads... right?

Attached: 8e138625c555661e011295171395815d_13607f1afb4e97fb63e62a59ef4b7a86.jpg (857x1200, 72.42K)

>Jordan Peele
Aw Hell Naw

I think hes just trying to have the simplest titles as his signature deal. So everyone can go #WhatIsNOPE #WhoIsUS etc. Next one will probably be called Cope or Seethe

Can't wait for his mid-career masterpiece, "Nigger"

wtf i love Jordan Peele now

Peele is the best movie director to have ever existed seethe bitch seethe you just don't know kino when you see it he is the Kubrick of our time cry Any Forums cry

Attached: 2C943C14-E960-421D-A905-8ACB04832AAB.png (540x360, 344.78K)

yup

>Jordan, I know you said that each take looks better than the last, but a 12th take of this..alien eating people scene? Will this not clash with our release schedule?

*Buck

Has Tariq enlightened Jordan Peele on the practice of Buck Breaking?

>Jordan, is this flesh tunnel the ekans portal you keep referencing?

Nope

Haven't watched any of his movies. Is this bait or is he actually a good director?

You know what. Here's the thing. I like his movies; they are actually entertaining. I have 0 issue with him as a director and movie creator.

But let's not pretend that normies would even bother watching these films if it wasn't for the whole "we wuz horror movies" aspect of their marketing.

His films are fun, but people hail them as if they are some works of genius when they are basically just the same old campy scifi tropes we've seen already.

Mental health & neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster
Pepe Frog,MD,MPH,PhD,Wojack Feels Guy,MD

Every five or so threads created on the board witnesses one discussing Negroes, and even threads with nothing pertaining to them will usually have an user who feels it necessary to drag them into the discourse.Behind all the hate; the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone"sheeit" comics,gifs,demotivational pics,and webms -Any Forumsusers secretly have a grudging respect,bordering on admiration,for the Negro.Although if one were to ask them directly,they would vehemently deny the claim with all the passion of a demure,besotted teenager.

The nature of their fixation?The raw brass confident masculinity they possess which is derisively compared to feral beasts,and yet at the same time acknowledged is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.The intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical endeavor.The amazing sense of rhythm they naturally seem to possess,derisively likened to ape gesticulations,and yet is oh so majestic to witness and enthusiastically imitated.

Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a prodigious protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and BLACKED generates anger and solemn disdain.For,to the Any Forumsyp,where the Asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness;for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that, of all the races of men,it is the Negro whose virile masculinity has become a meme that literally cannot be completed with?

Based on our assessment Dr. Wojack and I have concluded that Any Forums is a board populated with manic depressive autistic schizoid individuals afflicted with a Jungian-Pavlovian psycho-pathological Negro-complex.

Attached: 1658770507843328.jpg (500x500, 67.21K)

Is from an E-40 song

nigger

Attached: nigger demon qwain pepe.png (887x1000, 797.41K)

>Ekans portal
I see

>black man
>stealing

Also curious. I heard Get Out was
>omg is that a HAPPY WHITE FAMILY OMG I'M GOING INSAAAAANE!!
but I always hesitate when the internet tells me these things.
For perspective, I saw Knives Out and considered it a solid mystery movie with the obnoxious race politics being no worse than a 4/10 (on a scale of Pootie Tang to Buck Breaking)

Lots of racism in this thread :/

Hes this generations m. Night shambiliglon. He's alright, but overrated.