I'm going to be real with you guys, I had no idea what this nigga was talking about

I'm going to be real with you guys, I had no idea what this nigga was talking about.

Attached: 1638457639724.png (600x265, 180.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vy7RaQUmOzE?t=106
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vis a vis

>first time watching it
>mind blown
>every screen depicts a time he either came or went from here
>second time watching it
>he has only been here 6 times prior
>all the screens are funny faces he could make if he wanted to
ugh

ergo

this felt a little like chinese room. Like he had no real understanding of the meaning behind words and was just using them awkwardly. Or maybe i'm seeing too much in this.

he's white no?

basically he programmed the matrix. if he made the program too perfect people rejected it. In order to keep people in he had to let them have free will, which makes it imperfect because people are shit and fuck up if you give them choice. Neo is the program of choice.

Why does he say that he's going to destroy Zion for the 6th time? I thought that was outside the Matrix, how can it be caught in the same loop?

Qui pro quo

this nigga loquacious

yeah idk about that part. i guess zion gets destroyed irl over and over and they keep forgetting about it or something

concordantly

23 individuals, 16 female 7 male with which to rebuild zion, chosen each time the One reaches the source and completes the recursive loop. The human rebellion is inevitable, so the machines manipulate its origin and structure, destroying it each time it grows to a threat.

Simply put, the only way to save the world was to Buck Break Morpheous into a state of mindbrokenhood.

I think it was something about protecting his secret recipe for fried chicken

youtu.be/Vy7RaQUmOzE?t=106

Unfathomably kino.

They destroy the city with the sentinels, fix it up so it doesn't look like anything happened, then choose a fresh group of humans to put there who will just wake up with memories of escaping or being born there and ideas that they need to start breeding and making a resistance. Then maybe even a century or more later, it will be destroyed and recreated again

Okay, cool. And how goes Neo get super powers outside of the matrix?

When he survived Smith attempts to assimilate him. It imprinted aspects of the Matrix that allowed him to manipulate machines both inside and outside.

He doesn't have super powers aside from seeing machines and being able to shut down/self destruct sentinals. So they must have put an additional wifi board into his matrix jack

He has power over everything attached to the matrix, meaning everything powered by human batteries can be fucked up by him

CONCORDANTLY, NIGGER

Fucking kek