So random! So wacky! really incredible stuff

So random! So wacky! really incredible stuff

Attached: Twin_Peaks_2017_Poster.jpg (250x340, 120.87K)

lynched

lynched

lynched

Attached: ktgilYs.jpg (919x688, 265.39K)

im convinced this season was a parody that only lynch and frost will laugh at. it's a parody of the popular culture's understanding of the original show. while the original show was a character drama/ever unfolding mystery with weird elements, the third season was only weird stuff for werid's sake, with a few boring mysteries that lead nowhere.

it was a middle finger to pop-culture's embracing of it after it would have saved it.

hell, they didn't even bother to color correct most of the scenes.

Blue is the warmest color

Attached: tamper.jpg (658x585, 23.34K)

It was singlehandedly the best season of television of all time. I'm not being hyperbolic.

Sorry you got lynched.

>make an intentionally shit season
>Any Forums slurps it all up like the good boys they are
what a fucking sick joke

>another retard that got filtered by Dougie
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo!

lynched

you sound like you're coping from wasting so much time watching a shit season desu

You don't understand. It was supposed to be a giant disappointment, this serves as a powerful artistic expression on the futility of hope and optimism. As usual, I wouldn't understand anyone outside of the art world to grasp *anything* Lynch was saying through The Return. In a word, I guess you can consider yourself... Lynched.

David Enjoyers such as myself realize that The Return being awful was actually the right thing to do all along. It's brilliant, really.

I loved every minute of it. Not my fault you're brainlet who doesn't understand kino.

dougie jones

Yes.

:)

Attached: dougie.png (261x452, 210.03K)

If it's so awful why did we enjoy it so much

and
HELLoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>captcha: KTS

Wait did people actually hate Dougie

what is with the "it doesn't get any bluer" scene when Gordon sends tammy away outside the restaurant.

why the fuck is that scene so damn blue?

Hellooooooooooooooooo!!!

Attached: 1638030186257.jpg (1280x720, 72.23K)