Men? Men are weak

Men? Men are weak.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74.85K)

Nice ring elf boy

Women... Women are strong.

It's the smell.

Imagine being born into middle earth and your soul lands in a fucking human body. You live like 85 years max in abhorrent poverty meanwhile the dwarves and elves get to kick back and relax for hundreds of years in beautiful fantasy environments… not fair. Honestly I’d prefer being a hobbit and living to the ripe age of 150 in my comfy hill home than be a human, fuck that

>be elf
>SHE WAS 1700 YOU SICK FUCK

Attached: dfrx44v5_8g4w4q8wf.png (256x240, 3.47K)

>Aaaaaaaaaaah old Grey Dubs

Attached: aaaaah.jpg (480x360, 7.67K)

Kek’d

Simbelmeme… now it shall cover the grave of my wife’s son.

Attached: 1611573935038.jpg (214x90, 6.98K)

Elves envy mortal men and they don't know their fate, men are the special chosen ones.

Hobbits didn’t live to 150 you fucking retard, their lifespan maxed out at 130. I can guarantee you’re the same kind of retard that whines about there being black people in the new Amazon series meanwhile you know literally nothing about LotR

That’s just cope by men for dying at age 70 instead of 3500

Attached: IMG_20220801_215545.jpg (460x535, 117.8K)

That's kind of the whole point of it though, humans are still here and the others are not. For all our frailty and our faults and our trials and tribulations, we are still here today. Elves may have superior physical attributes but it was a man who cut the Silmaril from Morgoth's crown - not an elf or a dwarf or a demi-god like Gandalf - just a man.

Sounds like gigacope. If elves wanted to they could just kill themselves

Except men are unironically God's chosen people. Dwarves are just automata brought to life and hobbits are related to Men. They're literally just manlets.

Just how young are you? At age 36 it feels like I have walked earth 2000 years and ready to lay rest

I’m 43 and don’t feel that at all. I wish my youth could have gone on forever

It's hell getting old but it beats the alternative.

I’m 34 but look and feel 27. Get some exercise nigga.

This scholar is correct. Dwarves are mud people with no souls. They will not sing in the second song.
>If elves wanted to they could just kill themselves
Not really though seeing as they are immortal. They just go to Aman.

That's a lot of words just to say you're a virgin