Let's talk about Monk

let's talk about Monk
why did the quality drop in later seasons? crappy voiceovers, cheap greenscreen

Attached: monk.png (350x450, 198.94K)

>why did the quality drop in later seasons?
No Sharona.

Attached: monk-380x570.jpg (380x570, 52.75K)

>cheap greenscreen

I remember the really bad and cheesy explosion effects from an earlier episode though. The one where the killer was in a coma.

Natalie's daughter > Sharona's son

Granted.

Monk just isn't a likeable character. Characters don't develop. It's boring filler for boring people.

I feel like this is one of those shows that I loved back then but if I go back and watch it now I'd probably hate it.

Adults usually don't develop. On account of being adults.

I'm developing every day. And this isn't about what's realistic, it's about what's boring or not to watch.

>I'm developing every day.
Are your breasts budding?

Me? I'm more of a Psych guy myself. But I'd imagine Monk got outshined by House.

Attached: Psych_season1_dvd.jpg (316x316, 16.08K)

>The one where the killer was in a coma.
the effects were shit, but the episode was still good

I preferred the most kino show of the time

Attached: 51+8atxxbWL.jpg (355x500, 42.61K)

disher transforms into a complete brainlet, borderline retarded

Very based except for that disgusting slag terrorist "Fee" who killed muh waifu

Attached: MV5BMTAwMjM5OTk0MzleQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDE0MTkyMjAx._V1_.jpg (600x399, 51.95K)

you should find whatever you're talking about and make a webm to post here

>Error: File contains an invalid stream.
FUCK

Attached: Monk (2002) - S02E07 - Mr. Monk and the Sleeping Suspect (1080p AMZN WEB-DL x265 RZeroX).webm (960x540, 2.99M)

That is pretty bad.

Ayyyyyy

"Developing" characters are insanely fucking boring, because "developing" ALWAYS means "giving up on the premise and becoming a telenovela", while constantly cockteasing "will they hook up or won't they???" and then they almost do but then they don't, oh, but then they alm,ost do! But then they don't.

But then they almost do!

fuck off with that

GAY

ASS

SHIT

MAN

pic related

Attached: castle-season-5-cover-poster-artwork_logo-e1366755466993.jpg (475x475, 53.68K)

hear, hear

the best movies are these where the real treasure was the real treasure all along

Attached: indy.jpg (630x420, 63.42K)

Why did he use sand? Why not a heavy rock that he knew would be able to keep the lever down?