You're in the club and this dude slaps your girlfriend's ass then looks you straight in the eyes and says "watcha gonna...

>You're in the club and this dude slaps your girlfriend's ass then looks you straight in the eyes and says "watcha gonna do about it pussy?"

How do you react?

Attached: Elliot 1.jpg (768x1012, 71.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QHZpBGrecd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I liked her sex scene with michael cera, very intimate

shrug it off. girls will be girls

I bet he could beat me up

ask the bartender/bouncer how a child was able to be here unattended

Rape him.

Is that Carl Pilkington with hair?

Oh got she's going to have edgy sleeves soon

Ask him how the hell he was able to reach all the way up to my gfs ass from way down there, lmao.

lol lookit the lil guy go! pretty cool buddy

This weird as shit midget larping as james dean is the nadir of american "culture". This is worse than Weimar

Modern black and white photos don't work because:
1) Digital can never replicate what a film roll does, analog has a different feel when looked at for a long period of time
2) It has an uneasy and unintended filter affect due to its high resolution that makes the output look artificial
3) Technique wise the old method of professional photography emphasizes a lot of planning on the object rather than how many digital "professional" that snap and go due to a short attention span

Attached: Elliot 2.jpg (768x994, 43.79K)

Why does she have a tattoo of a coffee cup on her arm? What does that represent?

Attached: 1640639587114.png (800x1200, 873.93K)

mf needs a new haircut. also, why aren’t mascgirls more popular, bros? you can fuck a dude with a coochie. sounds hot.

>as you can see my defendand was only merely defending his spouse after Mr. Page assaulted her
>not only was Mr. Page, a man, violent towards a woman, he also deliberately provoked my defendant into action

Attached: 1658601736174218.gif (239x134, 68.59K)

>HURR, I MALE, I WEAR TATTOOS AND JEWELRY NOR
W
Cringe, she might as well wear makeup again
Hyper masculinity is not caring about your looks at all
Tattoos are just substitute for makeup

>looks you straight in the eyes
Lol dis little nigga would be staring straight at my cock and I'd use it to beat her to death.

Challenge Elliot to a wrestling match, naked and oiled up, in the manner of the Greeks.

"geez relax dude, what are you on your period or something?"

Watch the one with Rainn Wilson in super, that shit was hot.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QHZpBGrecd4
Honestly fuck James Gunn, some of the things he writes and acts in rub me the wrong way. The guys a perv, which is fine, but in a position of power I imagine he takes advantage of it