Take me back to simpler times Any Forums

Take me back to simpler times Any Forums

Attached: 1659337582760216.jpg (2160x2880, 534.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoMwrh4_ThE
youtube.com/watch?v=2Nmf5_K3hJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i remember enjoying it but don't recall a single scene

Same. It was fun, but not memorable.

Kino, I need more like this

>why don't you go fuck yourself, fucking big gay

>I'm not the kind of fool who's gonna sit and sing to you, about stars girl...

That lad just directed a golf kino with Mark Rylance and Sally Hawkins.

Fuck, why didn't Ayoade ever direct more movies? And where did this surprising 60'sish kino come from?

Jesus Any Forums really was better back when this came out. Younger, whimsical, more coherent. Like most of us, probably.

Attached: 1632757070038.gif (512x512, 3.48M)

kino soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=YoMwrh4_ThE

bet Any Forums hated it when it came out

The moment when Jordana kisses him for the first time was the single most kino, most properly directed/filmed/whatever teen kissing scene ever produced. The muted sound, the camera movement, everything in it was so perfect I almost choked up

i don't remember the main guy's name but i remember his gfs name. i thought she was an evil bully then i realised our guy was the same. i remember his father being a megacuck. i also remember him running somewhere to stop his father from being cucked but also had to go to the hospital at the same time because jordana's father had cancer or something. he had to make a decision between hospital and saving his mom. i also remember jordana getting unbelievably angry and breaking up with the poor lad. iirc her father gets cured but he can't stop his father from getting cucked

Nah, I was here. Literally only watched it because people kept posting it on here. Bellflower, too, which is otherwise an entirely forgotten movie except for my hard drive.

Absolutely. There were so many beautiful moments like that. I don't know if it was all the most memorable, but that sticks with me alongside most of the beach scenes. There was a lot of heart to it, very well done in spots.

I truly do not know why he directed this, then the Double, and then proceeded to just do music videos on that side and small roles/quiz shows as an actor. Maybe he said everything he wanted to, maybe it's all he had, but it's fucking bizarre. He's a huge part of Darkplace too, and people love that here.

Entire world has gone completely insane in the last 10 years.

For me, it's Piledriver Waltz

reddit times are simple

I actually watched this for the first time yesterday. Took me right back to those innocent days of what zoomer retards now call indie sleaze. I fucking hate growing old.

why would you watch movies about teen love as an incel?

this was literally part of the 10 years you're talking about

It goes spiwyou don't understand because if you couldyou would but uoywouldvnt and you coyldmljt I am ewlyy tiredof talking to braindead characters like yourself. Time to turn off the lights for hoood.

he's done his tv show Travel Man here in the UK since

youtube.com/watch?v=2Nmf5_K3hJs
i didn't know they made it into movie

because hope springs eternal

Based stroke poster

that's what i get for being a sperg i guess