Jesse is carrying season 4 so hard holy fuck

Jesse is carrying season 4 so hard holy fuck

Attached: 4869C19F-EEAD-46B1-8205-378F12EE2212.jpg (1170x642, 507.51K)

Is it even worth watching? Last season was shite.

it's not hard to carry a show where the producer selected omega mary sue end up being generally unlikable.

He's a good actor, it's just hard to follow being a pop culture icon.

No. But they’re going to astroturf it anyway

hi aaron

so did william die or is he alive? i saw him strapped up to a machine doing the da vinci pose in one of the trailers.

his emotional manlet schtick is hilarious in the show. It doesn't make the show good but it's hilarious to constantly see his emotional outbursts and tears over muh wife's daughter

YEAH BITCH

CHOPPER GUNNER

Thought this show was canceled years ago

having it juxtaposed with an ice cool blacksploitation killergynoid makes it even better.

Somehow they managed to find an even worse wig for him than the one from last season. Why doesn't he just embrace his big bald round head?

I agree that season 2/3 weren't as good as season 1 but they're okay. I watched them while playing a game and sometimes I would stop playing to focus on an episode. Currently waiting for the season to finish so I can download it.

Anthony Hopkins is still sitting in the back of the mind of Bernard right?

no he isn't, caleb and maeve are the worst part of this season. And I used to love maeve

No, season 4 is terribly written fagshit for r*dditors just like s2 and s3.

>It's a Hale episode

Attached: 3u0tsz.jpg (300x403, 20.99K)

I really like all AI gnosticism themed media thats come out lately, DEVS, Wolves, Matrix 4, Brave New World show etc

i watched season 1 and thats it

he's acting his ass off but i feel like nothing happened in this last episode.

Bernard is carrying it, it was similar with previous season