See, all your outrage was for nothing. It won't be woke

See, all your outrage was for nothing. It won't be woke.

Attached: 1644825230288.png (2028x1376, 726.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boundingintocomics.com/2022/07/25/the-lord-of-the-rings-the-rings-of-power-actors-confirm-show-aims-to-erase-tolkiens-work-for-the-sake-of-modernity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if jew says so it must be true

has woke now become a bad word or something, I thought that was something they were proud of.

boundingintocomics.com/2022/07/25/the-lord-of-the-rings-the-rings-of-power-actors-confirm-show-aims-to-erase-tolkiens-work-for-the-sake-of-modernity/

>probably a racist/sexist

Attached: 1614352541168.jpg (333x499, 16.56K)

Eat a dick shill

just like "Social Justice Warrior" kek

>Using creative expression to agendize the values that best serve the billionaire elite is NOT bad, and please do not upset or disturb my chattel they have many important labors to attend to

unedited article
op is faggot

Attached: file.png (1243x622, 374.34K)

Ok, i believe you.

So it begins.
The great shilling of our time.

You may be too young to remember but-

Attached: 959.jpg (1200x897, 121.11K)

Kek. I remember this as if it was yesterday.

That's not "shilling" Peer-reviewed scientific research conclusively proves most criticism of Star Wars: The Last Jedi is coming from Russian trollbots. See:

Bay, Morten. "Weaponizing the haters: The Last Jedi and the strategic politicization of pop culture through social media manipulation." First Monday (2018).

occasional reminder that all of these articles are literally written by the producers and then just emailed to the sites to publish

reminder gil-galad is gonna be a racist/sexist jerk and a major point of the show is gonna be both arendir and galadriel proving him wrong in his prejudice

science says that blacks have an 85 IQ

phew I thought for a second it was woke
I shall now subscribe to Amazon Prime months in advance to prepare myself for The Lord of The Rings: The Rings of Power which is only on Amazon Prime.

>Peer-reviewed scientific research
yeah I love da science too

Attached: Grievance_Studies.jpg (1200x675, 94.48K)

I just read and the article doesn't actually mention anything about bots or russians beyond this line, it seems like a deliberate piss take while talking (coping) about the difference between audience and critic reception
additionally, it's a classic google SEO manipulatoin article, using a trending keyword with other popular at the time keywords to get cheap clicks. The paragraph under the headline is the most important for SEO optimization

Attached: file.png (711x676, 185.65K)

Sill not watching it.

if you care about "muh tolkien" but also enjoy the hackson films you're just a polcel who should have sex
if you hate the hackson films for how they mutilated the lore then I accept your hate of ROP as legitimate

So now right wingers are making fake articles to get mad about. Quite sad

Attached: images (43).jpg (207x300, 9.72K)

For me the definition of woke is: At least 1 black character who is clearly diversity hire.

All the black characters are clearly non-negro like, buck broken Betas. I wont watch it because it's too woke and not woke enough to be parody

no one cares

you're in this thread because you're a triggered chud

They were proud of it until us chuds took it away from them. Next we should take "queer" back. They've been holding onto that one for too long

They are just trying to find middle ground between the fairly conservative internet community and the woke community. They might provoke both of those but the middle ground is where most of the real people are at - and those people are the true majority that actually watches shows.

what's a chud

>ploppygone
Flushing this whole thread.