Stop collecting VHS tapes and get a Netflix subscription like everyone else you incel creep

Stop collecting VHS tapes and get a Netflix subscription like everyone else you incel creep.

Attached: FireShot Capture 059 - The Horrifying World of VHS Collectors - by Jacob Waite - Medium - medium.com.png (878x892, 708.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@waiteski/the-horrifying-world-of-vhs-collectors-35853f093e8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this article actually critical of people who collect VHS movies or is it just using the term 'horrifying world' because all of the videos in the image (and presumably most of the collections) are horror movies?

I hate owning things I don't use at least on a yearly basis. Netflix is cancer but so is normie hoarding

My prized collection

Attached: 20220420_085627.jpg (4128x1856, 2.15M)

it's horrifying because they can't retroactively edit out problematic parts of movies or censor entire movies and then pretend like they were always that way

There’s no money to be made from used VCRs or old VHS tapes so the horror stems from how anti-Semitic the practice is

"No!"

Attached: 1645956629389.jpg (626x480, 117.6K)

Yeah yeah fuck off. I'm asking if the article is actually negative or OP is just farming fake outrage.

>consumers'
I really like (((current year))). Journalists - AKA professional writers - don't need to know how to spell, punctuate, use proper grammar, etc.

medium.com/@waiteski/the-horrifying-world-of-vhs-collectors-35853f093e8

It's just about how horror is the most common genre. Just another lazy bait thread

And this

Attached: 1645850099072.png (502x488, 487.3K)

Attached: quentin.jpg (666x375, 72.9K)

>article is actually pro-vhs ownership
So i should destroy my physical property and get a streaming service then you stupid fucking shill?

Is it just me or right wingers have become even worse than sjws?

It's just you

Right wingers have always only ever read headlines. They look at the rest of the article and go
>WORDS WORDS WORDS

I agree, fellow normal person! Those that complain about the problem should be shamed and persecuted! ....because they're worse than the problem! Good point, comra-I MEAN fellow normal person!

It's just you, you commie faggot.

>They're bad because they don't waste time reading my outrage drivel and giving me clicks

Kek.

>have always only ever
What’s with the chinks ITT?

VHS is pretty rad

There are so many old school VHS movies that never went to DVD

>Don't own anything, just have your little "subscription" that only grants you access which can be taken away at any time.

I’m sure you’ve bootlegged tons of them Chang

Sony had controversy recently where they neutered their movie collection. No refunds.

explain to me EXACTLY why collecting VHS tapes is in any way more justified than some soiboy collecting funkopops

I don’t get it. Why are the Chinese involved?

Attached: hrrp78fx6e7y.jpg (1869x1464, 599.59K)

I have a feeling about that journalist's early life.

fagflix is cancer VHS is eternal

VHS tapes contain untampered cultural artifacts while Funko Pops are plastic garbage.

Right. Instead, I’ll make a thread of it on Any Forums.

and why is a vhs better than a couple of GBs on your hard disc? because of the grainy aesthetics?

Sounds exactly like a conservashit outrage thread on Any Forums. At least liberals are making money off their outrage propaganda.

Shit blows my mind. Try and watch movies on tape again. Looks like complete garbage compared to even dvd.
There’s nothing aesthetically pleasing about it so these people are collecting just to be fags

Yes? That's UNIRONICALLY a better use of your time, lol.

I have a feeling about your early life (flyover state, Christian brainwashing, parents are related).

Why do right wingers both collect a bunch of crap like VHS yet consider themselves le based anti consumerists?

Except nobody's expecting you or shaming you to read those threads on Any Forums. And yet that guy was trying to do the same about the outrage articles. Nice desperate attempt at "muh both sides tho". Stupid ape.

Unfortunately a lot of good movies are stuck on VHS because they're too obscure and there's no money to be made or the rights holders are insane.

Attached: iced.jpg (303x553, 50.08K)

I watched Indiana Jones and the last Crusade on a CRT the other day.
It was really good. There's something about CRT televisions that isn't present on LCDs.

But it’s no way better then me doing yo ma

>Why do right wingers both collect a bunch of crap like VHS yet consider themselves le based anti consumerists?
who the fuck are you referencing? what right wingers? who the fuck has ever said this you utter retard

Hoarding is bad but buying shit second-hand makes the jew seethe because private sales give no tax to the state.
Plus, reusing old belongings is extremely anti-consoomption.

VHS tapes serve a purpose?

Hello, Chaim

They were always massive snowflakes. "One Million Moms" pretty much wrote the book on cancel culture.

those are the same thing fucking retard

They’re the only people willing to accept less than slave level wages to do the job. It’s sad really, it’d be a human rights issue if chiggers were actually human.

>give article deceptive headline
>be mad when people don't understand your intent
??????

I don't think any right winger actually collects VHS tapes. Millennial right wingers will roleplay as defenders of physical media to combat the digital consooming soiboys, but the only people with actually impressive VHS collections are moderate leftists of the smug detached Generation X ethos.

>how do you do, fellow centrists?

>Th-Th-They're the REAL snowflakes!!!!
LOL did you get your ass kicked in that thread earlier for defending trigger warnings? Don't worry, I won't say "men can't get pregnant" around you or anything like that, you're in a safe space.

You just want to be upset.

lolwut

Howdy, Cletus.

They do?
Why are you assuming people's political leanings based on whether or not they collect VHS tapes?

Peepee colored hands typed this post

It is rare for a woman to be on Any Forums - I can tell because of how terrible your attempt at humour is.