Now wait just a minute. Where exactly did her powers come from...

Now wait just a minute. Where exactly did her powers come from? I thought they came from the Upside Down because the scientists that had her were injecting her with it or something. But then it's revealed that she got her powers from 001? And he created the Upside Down? So where did he get his powers from? Why is this dull capeshit so popular?

Attached: eleven-2.jpg (1200x700, 126.04K)

>I thought they came from the Upside Down because the scientists that had her were injecting her with it or something
What the fuck are you talking about? Nobody knew that place existed before she opened a gate to it

All women have superpowers, chud

As of Season 4’s nonsense retcons, they did.

What? Literally all of that is wrong. She is a psychic. That`s it. Papa and one only trained her. Still one feels more like a retcon than anything else. Giving her additional traumatic events and amnesia on top of it felt pretty cheap.

>Where exactly did her powers come from?
vag

It comes from her anger against the patriarchy and capitalism

So... where did her powers come from? It was always presented as the Upside Down.

At what point in their relationship do you think Mike said
>"Um... So... El? Do you reckon you could... You know... Um... Use your powers to... Uh... Do some things for me?"

Attached: Stranger-Things-Mike-Wheeler.jpg (1200x887, 944.09K)

Not true. All the numbers are just psychics. I guess it`s not as common a trope as it used to be in the 80`s but usually the paranormal, specially in horror like media, is not explained or is only explained at the very end. Stranger things kind of explored the numbers powers on season 2 though. If i recall correctly they searched for people that have been using mind expanding drugs, stole their children and used those serums (which are probably just diluted mind expanding drugs) and training to enhance the results. I think the idea is that they "helped" them reach their potential for military use during the cold war but they didn`t really give them their powers. We are supposed to roll with that.

So her powers are really just xmen mutant shit? Really? That's fucking pathetic. We're just supposed to accept an interdimensional doorway, and also superpowers exist, but they're not connected. Will aliens show up in season 5? How about ghosts? Bigfoot spinoff? They could have done a different thing each season, but they focused solely on the other dimension

his nose looks like a horse’s entire head

The bully kids at season were right about the entire group, Mike is a rat face

Man I'm so scared for Season 5. If they somehow still manage to bring Brenner back, or make Owens fully evil. Another half a season of 11 floating in a fucking tank while lights flicker. I can't take it anymore. Also can they hurry the fuck up and kill Jonathan already

I literally just watched all 4 seasons in July but I have no fucking clue who those people you named are... this show is awful.

You might have brain damage user.

no u

Why did 1 instantly got bbqed when he entered the upside down but the rest can just run around no problem?

Don't forget the goofy scenes of him flying around getting struck by lightning and screaming

Nigger what? All the kids got their powers from training with mindcaps and children games to stimulate the mind. This is because scientists witnessed 001's power and wanted to mimic is, thus creating the children's program.

The better question is where did 001 get his powers.

Stop asking questions and enjoy product.

Cool it with the anti-semitism guys, he browses this board

They also injected the pregnant mothers with special chemicals and LSD.

I’m not sure why OP is so damn confused. Does he watch the show or not?

I love him.

Attached: 1592819976861.jpg (1080x1080, 69.08K)