Her voice is infuriating

Her voice is infuriating

Attached: images (42).jpg (572x536, 30.67K)

We have a cartoon board. Why not post this trash there?

It really is.
This show is really a letdown in every perspective, only kept watching because of side characters like Bane and Clayface.

I was most bothered by Ivy-Harley romance or how poorly it was executed. They just literally went from two hetero women besties to dykes.
>despite living together and being bunkmates for months, they showed no sexual interest
>they like watching movies together
>one-night drunk, they have sex
>Harley decides she loves Ivy as the result

Who is this show even for?

Thumblerellas.
Season 2 trailer basically confirms that, by saying "they".

Is there at lest some femdom content in those series?

If they can remove that in Joker 2: Electric Boogaloo it might be good.

wait did they really make them gay?
what the fuck im watching thr first season right now and based kite man fucking ivy feels like a breath of fresh air
western comics properties are such trash

Yes, pic related is how season 2 ends.
>Harley and Ivy hookup at Ivy's bachelorette party
>Ivy tells Kiteman she fucked Ivy but still wants to marry him, Kiteman is okay with it
>Gordon raids the wedding party, but Harley saves them
>Kiteman decides that he is sick of Harley and that "Ivy's heart wasn't in it", and leaves
>resulting in Ivy marrying Harley while being chased by Gordon

Attached: cap_Harley Quinn (2019) - S02E13 - Something Borrowed, Something Green (1080p BluRay x265 Ghost)_00:22:11_01.jpg (1920x1080, 366.47K)

It's been going on for a while. Fags that don't even read comics have been orgasming over it for a while now

Attached: harley-ivy_0.jpg (750x422, 101.28K)

Kaley Cuoco is fucking everywhere

this is everything!

I just hope the comics did it better, I mean surely they must have? Because the execution of the series is so fucking terrible.

Who does the voice? Surely they could have got Tara Strong or something.

>Dick Grayson has been around for 82 years as comics’ most iconic sidekick turned hero
>Bruce Time’s trashy OC got her own cartoon before him

Attached: 4E402D3D-4B7C-416E-96EA-7B986180EFE4.jpg (400x388, 88.29K)

This is some fanfiction shit mentally deranged fans have been pushing for. I doubt that TAS writers intended them to be a lesbian couple. Has there ever been a more forced ship than this couple? Spike and Buffy come to mind, but it’s not like it wasn’t inevitable.

>comics’ most iconic *buttboy

*Timm’s
faggot phone

That’s the third Robin, Tim Drake.

Have you retards still not realized you will never again have a straight female protagonist with a male love interest in a cartoon? The targeted audience for them are agp onions freaks who jerk off to the thought of being lesbians and virtue signalling women. A woman actually liking a guy is problematic. They're either lesbian/bisexuals with only female love interests, or asexuals.

It could be way worse, could be fucking Tara strong. Everyone should just try And copy the original voice, it was perfect

Like in anime.