WebM thread; Alcoholism edition

Theres no way anyone can drink like this

Attached: vodka-denzel-washington.gif (479x200, 2.01M)

Attached: 1573990020026.webm (1500x960, 2.91M)

I filled a 24oz cup with gin and drank it all in one go. but I puked immediately and woke up on the bathroom floor. drinking because you want to die

after a certain amount of time drinking, alcohol has no taste and there's no reaction to drinking it, other than inebriation. you don't even need a chaser.

Do you guys ever take breaks to lower your tolerance and give the body some time to breathe? I try to do two weeks at least every 3 months or so. It seems to work quite well.

Attached: 1640326828576.jpg (1079x1060, 189.74K)

Attached: 1609068516278.webm (1920x800, 3M)

thats the most disgusting vodka too

Thats how it works generally, not only on alcohol

I had a roommate for a while that would down a 5th of vodka just like that every day before he went to work waiting tables...

Vodka isn’t supposed to be anything but 60% water and 40% ethanol, and alcoholics don’t taste alcohol.

trips of truth
i had urges when i was insanely drunk to down a bunch of painkillers , now i dont drink

alcohol is alcohol bro
except for wine fuck that

You're dumb as fuck

Ackshually alcohol is ethanol and anything else is just flavoring or pollutants.

An alcoholic would be much more likely to take swigs of rot-guy, plastic bottle vodka than chug from a 1.75L bottle in their car

just finishing off a bottle of Shiraz now I thought Shiraz was carbonated but it's not which kinda sucks, tomorrow I will get some carbonated wine, I'm barely buzzed which is a bummer

Attached: 1620081766513.jpg (1507x1221, 908.2K)

Just stick to white wine and buy some club soda to mix it with

I’m a professional distiller and this is shit you can learn with one google search

Alcoholics don't taste alcohol

Would you like some alcohol with your pretentious sugar water?

I’m also an alcoholic, and no, we don’t. At least not as a non-alcoholic will. Vodka is just “warm” water. Not exactly spicy but without smell or a distinct taste. Whereas a non-drinker won’t be able to tell the difference between vodka and isopropyl.

Wine buzz is superior. Beer is too weak and just makes me nauseous and cranky. Liquor is too hard to gauge and I often end up blacking out which isn't optimal if you're trying to hold down a job. Let people drink whatever suits their needs the best, gatekeeping redditor

>white wine and buy some club soda to mix it with
Nigga what?

Attached: 1652823294679.jpg (524x655, 69.35K)

for me it's natty daddy