Started learning chess because of she

Started learning chess because of she.

Attached: IMG_7046.jpg (750x746, 124.99K)

It should be part of every school curriculum because it teaches one of the most fundamental lessons in life.

What is the lesson?

You don't wanna guess?

It's better to play as white?

checked

Yes, this is a thread about chess.

I'll give you a hint. Its none of these, which are also of course really important. But the lesson I'm talking about is even more fundamental I think.

Chess teaches you to think well ahead
in life the most successful people are two steps ahead or well ahead of the game. They are organized, anticipate problems and have an idea of how to deal with them well before they occur. Poor players just think about their next move.

1. Learn to Recognize Opportunities
2. Zugzwang Occurs in Life, Too
In the game of chess, zugzwang is when a player is in the position that no matter what move they make, it's a bad move.
3. Take Action and Stop Procrastinating
4. Small Moves Make a Big Impact
5. Don't Get Stuck in Regret

chess teaches you none of those things

What yeah it does. But ok, what I think is possibly the most fundamental aspect in life which is taught by chess is "due process." Its basically chess vs. poker. You can beat your opponent with them seeing absolutely everything that you're doing. I think this is part of due process which is one of the most fundamental aspects of life even affecting the animal kingdom. Its written in law going at least as far back as the magna carta a thousand years ago and reinforced by the us constitution fifth amendment. However of course somehow thats been often lost along the way. And I think that would be helped by teaching chess in school.

just teach them law or something useful instead, chess is useless, you could memorize the average chess openings textbook and beat pretty much every casual player.

but then you're missing out on this
>You can beat your opponent with them seeing absolutely everything that you're doing.
Thats taught in sports of course but that involves so many other thing like even chance etc. Chess teaches this very purely.

and really if anything sports often teaches that might makes right.

>and really if anything sports often teaches that might makes right
??

Females have life on easy mode
Incels are expendable

Well really any of them. Football, baseball, etc. Of course they also teach extremely important lessons like teamwork etc. but the winner is usually who can hit the hardest etc. Might makes right is the total opposite of due process. meaning that they are both important lessons but I feel like only one of them is being taught to kids. Instead its all a bunch of sharing and kindness and mumbo jumbo bs.

September 19, 2011
Armenia Introduces Chess As Mandatory School Subject
Chess has become a mandatory school subject across Armenia for every child over the age of 6.

School officials in Armenia say the move is aimed at fostering independent strategic thinking among future generations at school, at work, and in society.

The plan took effect beginning with the current academic year. More than 40,000 children in about 1,500 Armenian schools already have received chess textbooks and chess pieces. They are now receiving formal lessons twice a week from 1,200 specially trained and selected teachers.

Read it again its not a stroke post I also thought so at first

I'm glad I finished school after they introduced it, chess is retarded

to call sports a "might makes right" thing is quite a stretch, yes might is the important part as it leads you to victory, but it doesn't make you right in your behavior simply because you've won, and the same could be said about the defeated.
taking your loss gracefully and improving for another competition is what sportsmanship is all about, sports are also about kindness, respect and all that mumbo jumbo bs, I feel like you're confusing sports with conflict.

Georgia makes chess mandatory
19 May 2022

The Georgian Minister of Education Mikhail Chkhenkeli announced that from the next school year 2022/23 chess will be a mandatory subject for first-graders in primary schools and an elective subject in grade two and three. The curriculum and teacher training will be developed together with the Georgian Chess Federation. In neighbouring Armenia, chess has been a mandatory subject since 2011.

That QUEENS are better than KINGS, chud

Fuck AYYYS, get payyss

Attached: Anya.jpg (1469x2000, 586.87K)

I got caught up in the chess hype via YouTube feed and twitch clips being forced on me, and I'm quitting, it's the most infuriating and retarded game of all time. And the worst part is it's a complete rabbit hole, there's always gonna be someone better than you, always some dumb trick you didn't know

Numbers confirm.

>kindness, respect and all that mumbo jumbo bs
I noticed you left out sharing so I assume there's a lot of agreement there. I just mean the chess teaches how to actually solve a problem instead of might makes right or the polar opposite of that like sharing etc. Chess doesn't directly teach due process but its a good example of how its used especially when comparing it to games like poker and how those apply to life. People can choose to conduct themselves in life by either playing chess or poker.

But that's a good thing. You could autistically study chess your whole life.