Look, it just works ok

>look, it just works ok

Attached: founder-ceo-of-theranos-elizabeth-holmes-attends-the-forbes-news-photo-491437214-1553191712.jpg (980x980, 100.23K)

Is she getting a movie?

asking a woman for evidence is sexist and toxic masculinity

How will her baby eat while she's in jail? Will she pump a bunch of breastmilk and put it in a giant freezer, or will she hire a nursemaid?

Attached: Rise_confus.jpg (1679x1556, 800.31K)

Go watch a vid with her voice compared to before and after
What a fucking clownshow lmao

Attached: 123.jpg (486x309, 30.83K)

The baby will accompany her to jail and live in her cell.

ok?

They should have cast Sarah Gadon as her in the series.

Attached: Xhhxhxhx.jpg (1280x720, 61.93K)

Her eyes are sexy

>is that an attainably pretty blonde woman? OMG I'm sure she's to be trusted, I'll give her lots of my money!
How did these retards get rich in the first place?

Mark Zuckerberg in drag

go fuck yourself, schizo. you have been doing this every day, all day for months

Attached: screencapture-archive-4plebs-org-search-text-sarah-gadon-2022-06-27-17_21_43.png (1100x3843, 1.29M)

her face is shaped like a pear. it looks like the face of a pretty woman viewed through a drop of water

>implying this is bad, instead of commendable
This nigga probably doesn't even remember abatap or ovalposter...

Attached: 1567478221087.png (592x510, 226.07K)

No one asked steve jobs for evidence tho. If a woman told people their phone cut out because they were holding it wrong, the chud shit fit would never end.

>tranime avatar faggot
yeah i don't think so buddy

Attached: 1658504766246723.webm (854x480, 2.58M)

You can't play fast and loose with medical stuff, people wouldn't have died if the iphone failed to live up to Steve Jobs' promises. People did probably die because Theranos managed to scam its way into being used in clinical trials involving cancer.

It's not even a matter of evidence, over 10+ years and hundreds of medical professionals involved no one thought to check if it could actually do what she said. The whole thing is pretty funny.

imagine getting filtered by anime reaction images on Any Forums.
God I hate newfags so much...

Attached: oval.png (2050x614, 927.17K)

Anime sucks, ywnbaw

Attached: 1658263712506851.webm (540x960, 1.63M)

>The magic box can instantly do bloodwork at low cost with extreme portability!
How did no one in the medical field not instantly call bullshit on this? Like every retard on Any Forums knew Stadia wasn't gonna work just because from basic knowledge of the reality of how the internet works. Didn't that sound like way too far of a leap in medical tech all at once?

And you will never be an oldfag. And your tranny obsession is a disgusting fetish.

>I fought glass ceiling and I won
>Also I am a fraud and a terrible person
YOLO Biatches!

It was a combination of dumb investors who were afraid of missing out on the next big thing so just kept pumping money into it, and people with actual knowledge being too afraid of calling the company out for fear of ending up labeled sexist

seethe, cope, dilate, touch grass, take your meds, buy a dog, lawyer up, duct tape your windows, and for the love of god HAVE SEX

Attached: anali.png (480x640, 536.18K)

>insults an user for posting anime
>then posts a fucking tiktok whore dance
You are more pathetic than he is and you don't even understand why.

Rolling for anus

>God I hate newfags so much...

Attached: 10814 - 4chan angry animated anime arm clothes crying dance full_body glasses green_hair hair hand large_eyebrows leg open_mouth selfish_little_fuck shorts soyjak stubble transparent tshirt variant_cryboy_soyjak yotsoyba.gif (536x706, 729.55K)

Go back to r*ddit

>this video was uploaded to basedjak,party

Attached: clintdisgusted.gif (640x264, 738.07K)

formula