Prison

Any good maximum security prison shows/docs?
Not talking Oz and shit, like real life Werner Herzog shit.

Attached: 180416-lee-correctional-mc-1158.jpg (2500x1669, 964.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcKAW-xkOig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not op but bonus points if it actually shows fucked up things and doesn't censor it all

how do you climb this, realistically speaking?

Louis Theroux's Behind Bars & Miami Mega Jail

very carefully

this is the best prison movie and you retards don't know what you're missing. sandman never fails

Attached: the_longest_yard_2007.jpg (1920x1080, 524.84K)

Werner Herzog literally has one but it's weak AF.

Attached: 1659329341647535.jpg (750x922, 152.21K)

I can say that I had to steal a click pen ( easier said than done) burned soot, and somehow still made hundreds on dumb tattoos. Prison mentality is a fun one. My first job was to sweep and mop solitary, P.C. they got pist because they couldn't make calls after a week lockdown because a lifer fought cops so they flooded thier toilets in sync, I walk into work for 84 cents a shift to knee high sewage because a murderer didn't get to use the phone one day after acting out in court over a failed appeal despite the fact that he killed 3 people. I Had to shovel sewage water for 12 hours for .84 EIGTHY FOUR CENTS, just enough for a travel sized stick of deoderant. Fucking Mexicans need to learn to corral thier emotions

Cheeseburger Eddie owns

What they get you for, allegedly?

Respill me on Louis Throughx is he a faggot or based or what?

I wasn't allegedly, I fucking did it. I got busted stealing beers from a neighbor I broke into the house.I I tried to steal beer, a frozen chicken and a camera that was on a dresser. Second degree burglary but enhanced to assault on officer for kicking a cop after he talked me...beat 4 of the 5 charges, still ended up in prison

Prison/the justice system is a joke. Why the fuck is anyone in prison for stealing beer.

Attached: 1659325636389047m.jpg (1024x1024, 107.21K)

He's a real nigga

Attached: 37284324.jpg (378x393, 39.19K)

It was mostly stupid, I Had a fridge full of beer at home...i had a WAY to accidentally big party at my house, people were lighting my lawn chair on fire...i was panicky, a "friend" gave me 2 klonopin, never even heard of it to calm me down. 300 people I don't know causing chaos, fuck it take the pills and figure it out. Wake up in jail 18 hours later for theft of 4 Coors and a frozen Chicken. 12 years later I still don't live it down.

He protected jimmy saville

you got 12 years for stealing a chicken?

That sounds horrible user... I just got off probation for driving drunk and hitting someone on a moped. I probably should have gone to jail but since he wasn't injured I got off with community service.
Being retarded is hard in modern society...

Attached: Rise_crying.jpg (800x586, 239.57K)

Gladiator Days.

youtube.com/watch?v=qcKAW-xkOig

Nah, 2 years probation initially, couldn't physically do the pee tests that basically have someone stare at you while you per, I couldn't peer with his eyes 2 inches from my cock,a unsuccessful U.A. is contempt of court, ended up in a halfway house as a diversion client, kicked ass, became an addiction counselor, my wife ended up cheating on me while I was away, I took it bad and got drunk, an additional 5 year felony, an unsolicited item in a place of conefinment, contraband in a facility. that 4 beers cost me 12 years because someone lit my backyard furniture on fire

con air

Nice watching this now.
Need more though.
Imagine being in fucking prison bros.

Attached: 552.jpg (600x584, 37.59K)

Everybody right now is doing tattoos with poorly made everything. It is kinda punk rock as fuck. Typically the guards only pull rounds for the camera, everybody is doing thier main business right now

post more links