Why wasn’t this seen as a sign of game of thrones decline and people acted like the last season is where it began

Why wasn’t this seen as a sign of game of thrones decline and people acted like the last season is where it began

Attached: 5E1FF419-85A8-471B-B0F3-39F58A0D3B27.jpg (640x800, 152.7K)

Them titties were fire.

It sort of was. Everyone hated Dorne and thought s5 was boring. Then s6 came and people ate that shit up even though is was just as bad

GoT costumes look like cheap Chinese Wuxia movies from the 80's.

This. I was blinded by the titties.

Everyone who liked the books saw the decline in season 5, normalfags still wanted it to be the in thing and ate it up until the end.

Snek tits

season 5 was where I dropped it, before it came out I rewatched the most recent season like I usually did but could barely make it through season 4 again

it was seen as a sign of game of thrones' decline

i didnt read the books but i read the wikias and was ready for elf aliens and deep conspiracies and s5 was clearly going to deliver nothing and did so in the sloppiest way possible

Sure, if you think like that

Attached: DB2FB32F-B4EA-4476-A585-B09AEC902358.jpg (735x692, 71.45K)

kek holy fuck

Everyone who liked the books knew the show was going to crash by the end of S2.

s5 was pretty unpopular. There was initially cautious optimism among a lot of fans because book 4 is pretty controversial since it's basically a holding pattern that explores a bunch of characters/plots that barely tie-in to the ones we actually care about. A lot of book fans were hoping that tying Jaimie to the Dorne plot would make Dorne's connection to the rest of Westeros more immediate. Instead we just got a goofy sidequest where we knew all the characters were going to survive, and also the revelation that Dornish people thing siblings fucking is nbd.
I think "Hardhome" was the season's saving grace. Yeah, it's just a lot of spectacle, but it's actually creepy and intense and makes the White Walkers look like a world ending threat. Then Arya got the Night King with the STEEL CHAIR and it was all fine.

>book 4 is pretty controversial since it's basically a holding pattern that explores a bunch of characters/plots that barely tie-in to the ones we actually care about.
only plebs think this

hardhome was asinine and introduced world war z zombies, i hate it

YOU NEED THE BAD POOSY

Attached: That'll do pig, that'll do.jpg (1438x1439, 458.47K)

The Greyjoy plot is the only good part, because psycho vikings are rad.

Attached: greyjoys.jpg (2508x1264, 1.2M)

>GoT costumes look like cheap Chinese Wuxia movies from the 80's.
I was about to disagree but you are on to something. I'm going to go to the tea house to think about it, I hope my master is not assassinated while I'm gone.

Attached: 43532468785.jpg (1400x838, 254.91K)

this is honestly so sad lol, she was barely 18. poor dad.

don't ever disrespect my man dick crabb like that again

>Why wasn’t this seen as a sign of game of thrones decline and people acted like the last season is where it began
What the fuck are you talking about? The general consensus has always been that the series started going properly downhill with Season 5. Seasons 5, 6, and 7 all had their high moments, but this is where many of the plots started to become sillier and less interesting, and where more of the characters started to act stupid for the sake of the plot, or just became meme versions of themselves. The Season 8 stuff was just where it finally and loudly shit the bed completely.

I thought it was down hill after season 2 but it took the rest of you fags years to catch up.