Ayer also said that Batman rapes Harley Quinn in the original cut of his movie when he captures her years later...

>Ayer also said that Batman rapes Harley Quinn in the original cut of his movie when he captures her years later, despite the fact that she wasn't involved in the death of Robin in his cut.
Batfleck bros? Do we like a rapist?

Attached: affleck-batman-harley.jpg (954x1200, 180.25K)

the cowl sucks so hard

>can kill any number of random mooks just going for a night ride
>can’t even kill the joker in his own fucking dreams
What did Snyder mean by this?

He can say fuck in his dreams though

I don't think he'd do that

From Ayer's script and deleted scenes.

Attached: 1656477897518.jpg (858x1128, 90.58K)

>"I made a really heartfelt drama that touched on some heavy subjects.. and they tried to turn it into Deadpool .. it didn't represent what I actually made .. I made an amazing movie .. it just scared the shit out of the executives"

Attached: 1655033871730.png (754x1436, 159.7K)

Wtf is wrong with him

tbqh even if it was a turd we know WB is afraid of anyone experimenting, see: Joker

they would rather give all the publishing and marketing licenses to Phillip's company than give 1 more budget dollar

Batman is gay for Joker

>So wild. Delicious.
Did they hire this nigger from fanfiction.net or Gaia Online or something?

Attached: f88.gif (500x500, 196.82K)

Harley rapes too. Big deal

Attached: nightwing sprung.webm (1284x720, 2.21M)

we like rape here, buddy
go back to pleddit

nightwing and I have something in common after watching this.

joker isn't a fucking simp, he wouldn't care if batman fucked harley

Reminder that Birds of Prey originally was much different and was going to be a closer follow up to the director's cut of the first Suicide Squad movie. Check the dog tag Harley Quinn wore in that movie.

The script later was changed and the movie underwent reshoots.

Attached: 1649143383907.png (1000x1000, 1.31M)

that version sure as hell would. ESPECIALLY Batman. hell he killed a guy for looking at her after he told him to look at her

why tf would she have a tag saying Bruce?

Joker seems like the type of guy who pays his goons to kidnap random young boys from the streets so he could just watch as Harley rape them.

Nice, not actually rape tho. Harley is into it.

can't know that for sure and it's worth a shot

Jewish superheroes cannot do wrong.

crediting bruce for inadvertedly bringing joker into her life
it's still rape because she's into it because it's rape, sorry if that sounds confusing

This is the same batman that was raped in prison according to snyder. You can't judge him too harshly

Had a penis in his butt and then shat cum?

i dont remember the movie. what did Bruce do? I hope you arent saying she knows Bruce is Batman?

embarrassing tard

>it's still rape because she's into it because it's rape
Batman would know she would be into it, therefore he's borrowing her consent from the future, not raping her.

WHY DOESN'T BATMAN JUST RAPE THE JOKER

That's only rape defined by a insane tranny, which is to say it's obviously not rape.

Here's a comic writer, that helped with the Birds of Prey movie adding some ideas, talking about how the movie changed mid-production.
Originally Ben Affleck would have a cameo in the movie as Bruce Wayne/Batman and he and Harley Quinn would be a thing.

Attached: 1649600832807.jpg (640x599, 54.78K)