A Game of Thrones sequel is literally coming out in less than a month, and there is ZERO hype...

A Game of Thrones sequel is literally coming out in less than a month, and there is ZERO hype. Most people don't even know its happening. I mentioned it to my coworkers when they were asking about upcoming things to watch, and none of them knew their spinoff being made at all, and then when I filled them in, they just shrugged and said the end of Game of Thrones sucked.

Attached: 1584200666465.jpg (1439x1217, 135.23K)

Well yeah GOT got worse as time went on and this show is going to have everything that turns people off about modern TV and film. What is there to be hyped about?

The blackwashing is what put me off completely. If they just stuck to proper casting I'd watch it, even paying for Prime again.

That's because everyone is hyped for Rings of Power instead

I'm going to watch it, hopefully it doesn't suck. David and Dan aren't involved so I am cautiously optimistic. I don't care there's a nigger in the main cast, as long as they don't talk in quips like the last season.

>have the most ass backwards ending to a show
>new show replaces everybody with blacks despite knowing they are white.
>woke shit
Nobody gives a shit, if anything people are more hyped about lord of the rings over game of thrones. Which is stupid because it's more woke shit but I guess out of the 2 IPs people will always pick Tolkien over the fat fuck GRRM.

is dat a woman fighting the patriarchy!?!

never seen dat before! i must promote this groundbreaking product all over da internet!

Attached: 6106a55dfc69e56756b88ca5_Game+of+Thrones+heroines.jpg (750x422, 77.9K)

Down syndromes vs blacks with the video game battle director as showrunner

The worst thing about this show is going to be the same basic, cliche, hamfisted stonk womyn against the patriarchy trope that ruined The Witcher.

>mfw i'm more hyped for the Jon Snow sequel because it will have cool sword fighting and kit harrington, whom i inexplicably came to really like over the course of GoT

Attached: 1565547942393.jpg (424x401, 38.78K)

It's cause fans want the book but he ain't giving it to us

Maybe this is why

Attached: DB21E1AF-A4BB-4EAF-B58F-F6C499677B0D.jpg (750x825, 137.14K)

very racist thing to say

Attached: 9CD9C620-0B58-4D8E-849C-B592EB4F539B.jpg (750x1059, 231.08K)

Attached: 6C3657C3-D946-4524-8C73-F062FC472087.jpg (750x768, 168.37K)

you have to be pretty blind to the subtle nuance, dare i say, the HUMANITY of people if all it takes is 5 people with the same light-shaded skin for you to be like, "alright, thats enough, i need some BLACKS"

Attached: witcher venn.png (1076x505, 15.84K)

it's a prequel, not a sequel

it's focused on the targs which was the worst part of the show and the books

>the worst part of the show and the books
You mean the Starks, particularly the Stark children. The Targaryens barely exist in ASOIAF

Culturally anything coming from American funded sources these days is worthless garbage. It's like watching primitive tribesmen play with rocks, it can bide the time but it makes you experience a simultaneous sense of pity and disgust.

It doesn't matter. Westeros has a built in fanbase like Star Trek that will watch it anyway, it doesn't matter if normies ignore it.

I'm only going to watch it ironically to make fun of it. Haven't heard a single one of my friends talk about watching it and they were insanely into GoT before the final season.

The issue isn't a nigger in the main cast, it's how nonsensical it is lore-wise for house velaryon to be black, already shows where the writers' priorities lie.

>comedy in 2001 is historically inaccurate in 2022
saging and not watching your show, (((marketer))).

Attached: 237861827391.jpg (259x383, 29.34K)

>I'm only going to run catshit in my eyes ironically
That's what you sound like to me.

why are you do butthurt

normalfags use a lot of mental workarounds to justify their consumption of goyslop.

hunter schafer if he were a woman

>if