What are television shows in Japan like?

What are television shows in Japan like?

Attached: 1659322813820.jpg (2048x2048, 493.26K)

Covering their mouth while laughing is a cultural norm for women in Japan because of their bad teeth.

They’re bad.

BWC

Attached: F4FA18E6-2E1A-4C87-BE24-478C4A4E1D4A.jpg (986x1232, 108.16K)

Wrong. Its to cover their cum breath after blowing talent scouts for years.

>Covering their mouth while laughing is a cultural norm for women in Japan because of their bad teeth.
it was a japanese trend for awhile for j girls to purposefully make their teeth crooked, it was called yaeba

Attached: e7511614806b7c4a2631e7ae46eac489.jpg (755x643, 88.65K)

I see that girl get shilled a lot, and while she has a cute face she literally has the body of a 7 year old. She's billed at 5 feet tall, but that's total fucking bullshit. She's more like 4'8.

It's like the entire country doesn't care about TV. All their shows are shit and cheaply made.

They are terrible, you can only watch them if you are still on the I HECKIN LOVE JAPAN IT'S SO WACKY AND RANDOM LMAO underage stage in your life.

well at least they're not painting them black anymore

Oh no hahaha what a weird body hahaha

7 year old? That's so weird lolol

kek, okay, now I understand why she gets shilled so much.

Kdrama is million times better than anime imo

anime is not tv but yes, korea and china produce much, much better shows than japan

Looks like an average Japanese body to me

Attached: e30bcf2d.jpg (1024x1280, 113.29K)

That's just camera tricks. Watch one of her movies.

In Japan, one panel from that collage would be the main screen, and the other 8 would be smaller reaction shots that constantly play.

I'd rather not. I'll just continue masturbating to her pictures instead

kdrama and cdrama are comfy and 100% non-woke

I get that having fucked up teeth is a plus for Japanese women because it infantilizes them, but then why do they cover their mouth while laughing?

In Japan, slightly crooked teeth are perceived as cute iirc