/bcs/ - Better Call Saul Genera

Marco Edition

previous >Sure, have fun humiliating and antagonizing our customerbase! Long as you're having a good time.

Attached: bcs_s1e10.jpg (660x373, 34.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MYFGukX1oKA
youtube.com/watch?v=UcVNvVT4TGg
youtu.be/lQTePyL5lPM
youtu.be/-XUN7L8i8C
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

law and order for pseuds

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MYFGukX1oKA

My sides.

Attached: 1595479910575.jpg (415x604, 97.24K)

is there any chance this board sees its bumplimit increased? why does Any Forums get 500?

>Howie voices Cyborg Superman
Guys what if... Howie comes back as a cyborg in BCS

Attached: howie howie.jpg (1000x751, 250.98K)

>I lost Nippy
>I was driving with the windows down
>Looking for Nippy

Attached: mr banks.jpg (841x675, 77.82K)

22 hours until the king of Any Forums returns to the screen

They will end together and reunited even if it means living in insanity, or even death. God spoke to me in a vision.

Attached: FWvYXC4XkAIyAO9.png (735x646, 611.84K)

>no new thread
Posting in advance

we're stretched thin

Attached: Screenshot_45.png (690x294, 140.69K)

I want to sniff Kim's stinky hole haha

Attached: ypssjhxvurq61.jpg (828x799, 50.33K)

>3 threads

>3 fours

There's only one way the show ends; with Jimmy behind bars. There's no other options. He's not going to die like Walt. He's not going to escape and stay on the run like Jesse. He's going to get caught, his past will catch up to him and the only thing he can control is how his life pans out in prison. Either he is miserable, or he accepts it and makes the most of his situation.

haha can you imagine having to clean up her poop and imagine wiping her butt for her after the car accident lol so embarrassing crazy

He fought the law…
And the law won

TWO BLESSED THREADS IN A ROW
ALSO THIS ONE IS FUCKING CRAZY

Attached: HOLYFUCK.jpg (384x523, 141.59K)

You should work at a nursing home

not my call

>stay on the run like Jesse
Jesse isn't on the run, he got a new life. Don't you understand what vacuuming is?
It's witness protection for the black market. Jesse isn't running, he's moving onto the next adventure.

Also jail for Jimmy is stupid, and I don't want to see that. Your dumb /bcs/ memes are just that, dumb.

she really uses that as an expression a lot, to a concerning degree

only if she's there

Attached: lelaw.png (446x410, 232.29K)

Season 2 Episode 10 - Chuck is a faggot faggot stupid faggot dumb grubby maggot, Chuck the dick suck faggot. Thank you for reading.

Attached: 1525138737845.jpg (991x672, 106.53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UcVNvVT4TGg

is she into scat?

Attached: 1645452484735.jpg (460x397, 39.11K)

she's autistic and constantly shit and pissed herself growing up as any autist does.

youtu.be/lQTePyL5lPM

What's the prison sentence for money laundering anyways, which is really the only thing they can get Jimmy for. For such a high profile case the feds know very little about Walt beyond what Skylar is able to put together, and since the only person who knows more about what happened is Jesse he might get his sentencing reduced by telling the full story of Walt's empire

Jesse is still a wanted fugitive. He is on the run whether he has a new life or not. He will have to live with anxiety of being found out for the rest of his life. His face is on wanted posters. Yeah, he's in Alaska, but you never know, it only takes 1 person to recognize him and call the feds.

I want to sniff Rhea Seehorn's hair

Attached: 35210EBA-8DD4-472E-8E0D-08ECBB969B79_1qt7bwgmbh.jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

If this actually happens Hiro should just delete Any Forums cause that’ll be easier than dealing with the fallout.

Ritualposters, listen up. We are stretched thin. We need DJ Rodarte-Quayle and Jeff bros in this thread.

Mysterious_Invader and Mikeposters, we need you shitposting in this thread.

DADDY/MOMMY and Time schizos in this one.

Frunk posters can fuck off.

Attached: 1658195127028494.jpg (1200x900, 345.66K)

>beep
>Hi you've reached Gene Takavic. If you're calling this number you may have come across my flyer, or better yet, a very friendly fluffball named Nippy. He's a Pomeranian. Four years old on Halloween, light brown with a big white chest and little white paws. Oh, six pounds. Well, heh, seven after having his way with the peanut butter jar. He was last seen on Clementine and South 35th, probably going after an alley cat or a squeaky ball. He can be a tad shy at first, but he warms up fast, 'specially if you have a T-R-E-A-T. When he gets excited, he makes these tiny snorting noises, almost like a sneeze. At the end of the day, he's just a cuddlebug who loves to snuggle on the couch underneath his favorite blankie... It breaks my heart to think of sweet Nippy wandering the streets, hungry and cold. If you have any leads, any at all, please share at the beep. And spread the word if you can. Nippy and I would be... FURever... grateful.

Attached: call.png (1380x765, 1.13M)

>when your autistic wife goes nonverbal after she fills her pants with a fat log

Attached: kimsit.jpg (499x439, 28.02K)

>multiple generals
>multiple timelines
TIMELINE BROS, WE'RE BACK.

Attached: 1650665244170.jpg (1425x2400, 903.7K)

>What's the prison sentence for money laundering anyways, which is really the only thing they can get Jimmy for.
If you paid attention last episode, there's foreshadowing. Look how he set up Jeff and his friend with RICO charges. Well guess what, everything Jimmy did with Walt can be charged under the RICO act. He's looking at a life sentence because he was involved, either directly or indirectly with Walt's entire criminal enterprise including murders, money laundering, the production and distribution of illegal controlled substances (meth), and probably many other crimes.

Saul can be linked to basically everything Walt did and aided and abed his criminal activities. Worse, Saul was a lawyer, a lawyer being corrupt and actively helping criminals makes his case that much worse for him.

Jail is such a lame ending that even with how Season 6 is panning out I doubt it will happen. It does nothing for Saul's story. He faces consequences for his actions? He's been facing them his whole damn life. He needs to learn to stop. He left behind the flashy clothes in the mall so that's just the beginning of it. He had the chance to go back to slippin again after Jeff, and decided he's fine

Im 8 episodes into season one does this ever get watchable?

Me when I hear Rhea Seehorn flush her toilet

Attached: 1657943429857.gif (640x360, 3.26M)

wtf finale synopsis on Japanese netflix just got taken down

>S6-E13 "それ ごん"
>ジーンは最後にもう一度掃除機の仲間と会う
>性転換後、遺伝子はジーナになる

can anyone translate?

Meant to post for Mysterious_Invader and Mikeposters.

Jimmy fucked up with the Jeff situation. He should have left it alone, but he was too paranoid about the situation and exposed himself to way more danger by extorting and blackmailing Jeff.

Him interacting with Marion was supposed to be a one time thing, and now he has to deal with the consequences and be known to these people with the risk of eventually getting recognized or having Marion discover her son's illegal activities and connect that to "Gene"and get him arrested.

No just shut it off and go back to rpelying to outrage bait threads

Attached: 91510021.gif (1280x854, 2.56M)

some people will claim that season 1 is significantly worse than later ones but I say that the show's vibe is very well represented there and it certainly hooked me right from episode 1. S1E9 is a better episode and E10 is a weaker one so maybe watching one more makes sense. you decide.

Attached: when you know.png (533x362, 444.65K)

Attached: gouldfeet.png (900x450, 43.1K)

Wtf? Vaas?

Wow thanks bro

Attached: 4B37DB14-D143-4EEA-9598-A3D758392385.jpg (1125x1549, 614.27K)

Why did she care so much about the candles?

Attached: 7182712.png (1180x833, 699.8K)

>Sore Gone
What does this mean?

youtu.be/-XUN7L8i8C
me on the back

Attached: umggen.jpg (1480x720, 277.94K)

Because if she didn't they would've melted smore and ruined the cake