Bernard Cribbins: Doctor Who and Wombles star dies aged 93

:(

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-62330478

Attached: _126074424_hi008388287.jpg (976x549, 76.34K)

Sticky please

Ancient news

lotta people dying this week

i thought this happened weeks ago
did i hallucinate the future again?

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1112, 157.6K)

rip Railway Man

Press F to pay respects

F

Attached: 1rMa.gif (245x200, 630.19K)

wow some random nigger gets a sticky and whoever this guy is doesn't MODS = FAGS

>WILF: Look, just leave me.
>DOCTOR: Okay, right then, I will. Because you had to go in there, didn't you? You had to go and get stuck, oh yes. Because that's who you are, Wilfred. You were always this. Waiting for me all this time.
>WILF: No really, just leave me. I'm an old man, Doctor. I've had my time.
>DOCTOR: Well, exactly. Look at you. Not remotely important. But me? I could do so much more. So much more! But this is what I get. My reward. And it's not fair!
>DOCTOR: Oh. Oh. I've lived too long.
>WILF: No. No, no, please, please don't. No, don't! Please don't! Please!
>DOCTOR: Wilfred, it's my honour.
It was a ripoff of Wrath of Khan, but it was still kino.

Attached: Doctor Who - The End of Time_ Part 2 - ''I could do so much more...'' 2-1 screenshot.png (1280x720, 765.1K)

Where is the sticky???

>OoOoOoO I'm the ghost of Bernard Cribbins! Where's my sticky!?

>DOCTOR: Well, exactly. Look at you. Not remotely important. But me? I could do so much more. So much more! But this is what I get. My reward. And it's not fair!
Yeah this was a great sequence. 10 was mostly middle of the road and I think that both 9 and 12 had better peaks but when Tenant wanted to he could really do good work.

I miss when this show was actually kinda good

kek
being culturally enriched

I ended up drifting away from Who because the show simply stopped being decent in the way it used to be. Nu-Who always had issues, but it lost the plot eventually in a way that's kind of jarring looking back. Maybe the fat poof coming back as showrunner will fix it.

Right Said Fred is a bop, no cap fr

Yeah ditto. I got bored and rewatched the earlier seasons during the lockdowns and decided to finish up Capaldi (I think the last episode I watched previously was the two parter with GoT girl where his companion dies) and it was so sad to see how much he obviously loved playing the character juxtaposed with how shit the writing was in the last two series with him. Didn't give the lady Doctor even a glance and everything I've seen of the show now makes me think I made the right choice.

I really liked Capaldi. But man, he was delt a bad hand. I came for Doctor Who not desperate housewives.

I guess I can't throw any stones, because Doctor who has always been something of a progressive show, but this shit isn't progressive anymore if you ask me. Idk what it is exactly, but I think the closest term that matches it's description is shit.

Why doesn't he have a sticky instead of that literal who black lady? Has Any Forums fallen to wokeshit?

Capaldi is literally the best doctor.
It pains me that the actual run he was in was so mid.

Pleb

Attached: s43s6smyoJHGmBQBBhvGSY.jpg (1406x1988, 535.17K)