Liberals are.. LE BAD!

Attached: tq.jpg (1400x1400, 281.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzZm_2S3u5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>is that Brie Larson??
>AHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME WHITE MEN

But user they are, in fact, bad.

The day Western civilization died was the day everyone started thinking politics were cool and trendy. They’re not. Every political is a sociopath who only wants your money and attention, and they have it now that all media is politicised.

youtube.com/watch?v=jzZm_2S3u5E

based chad

Are you going to post the same thread everyday now? Fuck I hate redditors

I can't even imagine how much of a faggot you have to be to watch this retard

one of those guys you never hear about outside of leftists getting mad about him

He's a lib larping for clicks/views, he's also a pedo but that's a story for another time.

the quarternig

>republicans cause every problem in america out of spite and contrarianism
>"somehow this is the democrats fault!"

but they are bad.

He should have stuck the the Wizards of the Coast jewery.

They're going to come after you for saying this but based

I once called the cops on an asian dude in my apartment yard and when the cops came it was an asian cop man, the same asian man in my apartment yard but wearing cop outfit. He shined a huge light in my face and asked what the problem was and I couldn't not stop sweating. He saw the fear in my eyes and just laughed and walked all the way home.

Both are bad, but liberals are actually evil so yeah

i watched a couple of his videos back some years ago during some controversy i don't remember but i swiftly stopped when i saw his 16th video on captain marvel that day alone. like fucking hell i know yootoob rewards quantity but this is just content diarrhea

he got actually physically beat up by MTG trannies, they'd have killed him by this point.

How Is that based? It wasn't antisemitic, it wasn't racist and it wasn't a misogynistic statement, so no it's not based at all

I kind of want to make my own channel and just talk random shit with click bait titles, don't even talk about it. Just point out random facts from a show or series and spin it negatively or positively at random intervals

Imagine the weevils living in Jeremy's beard, subsisting off food crumbs

I would watch a mtg movie to be quite honest actually imho to be truly honest if I'm being honest actually, unironically all things considered

who's the president right now, and what party is in power during the worst economic period in decades? just checking.

Doesn't mean he can't make videos bitching about it.
I've seen several great infographs of all the stupid shit they've done.
Thank God they can't fuck up mono green stompy. I don't know how you would pozz Steal-Leaf Champion, Avatar of the Resolute, and Ghalta.

the republicants

you're funny