Nope

everywhere i go online people are saying it was the best movie of the year or some shit. id feel like i'm taking god damn crazy pills, but thankfully most people i talk to in person hated it. wtf is going on? are the only people that like this just people of onions desperate to suck some black hack dick?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-312
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Consoomers can't bring themselves to say "there were no good movies made this year"

If you say anything bad about Jordan Peele movies they think you're racist. It's fucking stupid.

It kinda is

Attached: F03F81E8-1635-4535-A38C-763A24E3E97A.jpg (1920x1080, 482.75K)

but the northman came out this year.

Attached: AC3F4493-3AF7-4120-AD98-22400A9431A5.jpg (1170x827, 392.66K)

jesus christ i forgot about that garbage

i was about to call you out but shit i think you're right.

I kept hearing that the altright liked it though

nigger

Attached: 1654355189354.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Jordan proved you don't have to make a good film

me too user.

Attached: 1626511003394.jpg (722x914, 141.84K)

Keke can receive my pee pee, if you catch my drift.

Attached: kekekekeke.jpg (853x1280, 115.1K)

vore

I enjoyed nope more than his previous films. Am I dum?

it's not the best movie of the year but it is Peele's best film and is generally pretty good
but that's what i thought
some people didn't like the inclusion of the subplot, some didn't like the twist, some didn't like the genre jumps
also it's not very tightly written, so there are some logical flaws and shit but I don't really care about those most of the time

>so there are some logical flaws
like what?

>FROM THE SICK TWISTED MIND OF ... some rando on the internet ...

scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-312

>So long as this core remains unobserved, SCP-312 will remain docile, and seems capable of surviving indefinitely without feeding, although feedings do increase its mass and movement speed as well as the number [REDACTED]. However, if a prey animal makes eye contact with the core, SCP-312 will become active, generating a narrow, controlled vortex with the appearance of a long tube of cloud connecting the lenticular cloud above with the ground.

Plagiarism is offensive.

Spoilers if you haven't seen it but:
Well I've seen people complaining about the alien not being found out by meteorologists before.
Also some people are confused at how it kills the prey, is it slow or does it crush it fast. The horse inside the alien was seemingly disgested but it crushed the people and poured their blood on the house later. I personally think it really can do both or maybe it simulated the screams for intimidation.
People are generally confused about how the alien works and it's level of intellegence. But again personally I think being an alien organism it doesn't have to work on human logic, it can be unpredictable. The rules were only assumed by the characters.

This bullshit again?

What's bullshit about it, Satan?

>Well I've seen people complaining about the alien not being found out by meteorologists before.
I dont know shit about meteorology, but why would meteorologists care about an object in the sky like that? It was all that big, compared to a ballon or water tank. We're assuming it can be seen via radar, but still it could be any number of things