Did you ever buy clothes you saw in a movie?

Did you ever buy clothes you saw in a movie?

Attached: 1649830256919.png (590x1013, 787.11K)

is he just a plant in a military recruitment office? try to draw in passerbys?

Why does this outfit look ridiculous on everyone but the Goose?

Why does the jacket look so cheap and lame in real life?

real life doesn't have movie lighting to make it not look cheap.

Attached: 18D6D684-D98F-48D8-9632-AB80990D0892.jpg (3024x4032, 1.36M)

I have an idea for a site that specializes in selling clothes inspired by movies or directly taken from movies so that I can cash in on these cringe morons who actually decide to wear clothes from movies
I can already see it for me, some cringe faggot buying from the Joker collection, making their impersonation of the Joker as accurate as possible through this website

do you guys think it has potential? I mean, people do it no matter what, I'm just facilitating their decision

Less weird than taking photos of random strangers to mock them on teh internet.

I have a red harrington jacket like Jimmy Dean wore. I fell in a lake and it smells like shit but it works.

because the jacket has been contextualised around drive, and to see anyone try to wear it IRL just makes them look like they don't have a personality outside of movie characters

there are plenty of high quality cosplay sites, mostly from china. you could easily start dropshipping if you find a good supplier on alibaba

>there are plenty of high quality cosplay sites
Oh really? I thought this was some sort of novelty idea, I never heard about cosplay sites before, let alone high quality cosplay sites.
I'm thinking about starting a site and getting in touch with some of the people responsible for the clothing in those movies, making it an exclusive service that works directly with stylists from the movies, that would be one of the selling points of the site.
What do you think? Do you think it could work out? I could also give a piece of the money to the stylists who decide to work together with the site.

If you go out dressed up as a movie character you're obviously craving for attention.

theres plenty, for example procosplay or cosrea which are china made and pretty expensive ($200-400+)

or etsy where you can get more expensive and tailored stuff, upwards of a $1000

>directly with stylists from the movies
this would be very expensive and not worth it. they're all union so keeping them on regular pay would be a lot. also you'd have to beat the prices movie studios are offering for their time. ontop of that, they may not even want to deal with the general public

No but I bought this shirt and the saw it on sex education a couple weeks later

Attached: handm-mens-floral-pcoket-tee-eric-sex-education.jpg (648x540, 103.61K)

Goslingchads... we won...

>also you'd have to beat the prices movie studios are offering for their time.
Surely stylists don't have a constant stream of movies they are working directly with all of the time. I'd think they have some downtime between movies and I feel like I could offer them a business proposition which would benefit everyone involved.
>this would be very expensive and not worth it
I have an idea where I could start off small with only one movie where the stylist could have an involvement in the selection that I would theoretically put out, maybe in that case if the idea works the way it's intended to people will flock and the site would get a lot of attention, only then to try and offer other collections from other movies that maybe other stylists would consider taking part in due to the success involved. I don't have connections really but I feel like I could start by networking with some people within my country, maybe starting small like this could bring my idea into fruition.

Attached: apu question.png (680x521, 114.69K)

> watching sex ed videos as a grown man

Attached: 42F3C2F0-D84D-440B-95F3-D59B327D7B1D.gif (259x169, 423.89K)

Oh shit, that's my local military recruitment office and I have those shoes. He even looks a little like me

I sometimes dress like harrison ford in blade runner 2049

I got this tshirt

Attached: 11100117_0.jpg (1000x559, 71.98K)

i dont get it? why 'holy fuck' caption?

Maybe, if you can source accurate stuff. A lot of websites specialize in clothing that celebrities are spotted in, cheaper alternatives and stuff. The market will be saturated by Etsy sellers and the cosplay community

I want a top gun (1) jacket but im too poor

I was a driver for an organised crime gang. Never got to wear cool outfits, I was always treated like shit, basically came out of it in massive debt (they didn't give a cent towards fuel or insurance) and worst of all, they always hogged the music despite me being the driver and they played the most obnoxious drill all the time.
Mostly made about $30 a day from it, but most of that went back into fuel, I spent that entire time eating from the trash and canned food.
Oh and the worst part, the car was under my name, so if anything came back to it, I was instantly fucked, I was taking all the risk.
Driving for organised crime sucks. Don't do it.

>A lot of websites specialize in clothing that celebrities are spotted in
Damn, that was a part of my vision too, I guess I am not the visionary I thought I was.

>Buy Rocketeer Jacket
>get called a "steampunk"
Clearly I should wear the helmet out too.

Attached: Screenshot_20220731-162315-447.png (1080x1525, 1.13M)

why did you even do it

REEEEAAALLLL HUMAN BEEEEEAN