Stops criminals

>stops criminals
>most of them happen to be black
>suddenly he's racist and a bad guy despite the fact that most of the criminals just happen to be black and he stops crime no matter who it is

How was he the bad guy?

Attached: 1654624991765.jpg (480x360, 18.55K)

Stop watching men in capes fight. You are an adult

you skipped the part where he deliberately patrols black areas to bust black criminals

>crime fighter deliberately patrols the areas with the most crime
Wow, shocking.

When you want to catch tuna you don't goto a desert you goto a stream retard

Yeah.. look what happened when cops pulled back and stopped proactively policing black areas.

More dead black people, great..

Attached: FWNASyzUEAAqZy8.jpg (1252x1026, 176.24K)

Blacks commit more crime.

Well, no, you'd go to the ocean. But I see your point.

>he thinks you can catch tuna in a stream

Attached: proxy-image[1].jpg (1024x683, 801.45K)

Look CHUD. Its just NOT NICE to point out okay? Like why cant you wrap your head around it

There's only one guy with a cape and he hardly fights.
It's mostly guys without powers with guns.

Idk, why did the only "good" supe kill a man for his car and then joked about it? This show has a perverse, nonsensical sense of morality.

in real life, 80% of black people do not want less patrol in their areas. in fact, 20% of that 80 even want MORE patrols

you faggot lefties are literally getting your pet blacks killed lmao

>Blacks

Attached: tell a joke.png (1884x1296, 1.98M)

whose to say the spike in deaths isn't due to covid?

>allegory for le racist cop
>make him a Latino
I like it.

Attached: 1654207519557.jpg (1080x1080, 80.5K)

Anyone not retarded.

I think it was a Zimmerman reference

There wouldn't be crimes if he didn't patrol those parts.

1. Latinos are racist as fuck 2. They ESPECIALLY hate niggers

I've never seen a latino-black friendship either in real life or even fiction.

It's a fantasy world where criminals aren't usually black. Just suspend your disbelief and enjoy the wacky scenario

No, there still would be crimes, they just would continue with impunity.

There wouldn't be crimes REPORTED if he didn't patrol those parts. Big difference.

No they wouldn't even happen in the first place since they are all incited by his racism towards the hood.

Great indeed!

>This is what liberals actually believe.

I still remember the retardation around that, it really hurts their movement when they only choose the worst (Assata Shakur, Floyd, Michael Brown, Trayvon, Breonna Taylor who had a dead body in the trunk of her rented car, Alton Sterling, that Jamar guy who beat his gf unconscious at a party and then tried beating the ambulance paramedics until a cop shot him, that guy who was slashing tires) and refuse to acknowledge the best (David Dorn, Tamir Rice, Seqoria Turner, etc)
tv related because The Hate U Give was propaganda.

Attached: 1652823945511.gif (510x382, 547.39K)

He was the bad guy because of his motivation. He wasn't motivated by the desire to do good. He was motivated by the desire to kick the shit out of, cripple and kill African-American NPCs. The fact he lost his shit so easily in a totally manageable public appearance is confirmation that he was extremely biased and likely to have meted out unjustified "punishment" to blacks disproportionate to their crimes, if not simply beaten and killed the innocent simply for being the wrong colour and in the wrong place and time

>most of them happen to be black

I liked how the town hall audience had no actual response to him saying that. They just started making loud monkey noises and got in his face. Very realistic.

Attached: rochester1a.jpg (2000x1333, 384.1K)

homicide deaths?