What the FUCK was his problem?

What the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: Vector.jpg (1400x700, 221.22K)

Strange director brothers

I liked the scene where he said, " IT'S VECNIN TIME".

vecna balls lmao

So... What actually was he? Where did he come from? Was it ever explained? I heard a rumor he was 11's dad.

He just wanted his Father's Day cake.

Attached: Fathers_Day_Header_2_1200_675_s.png (1200x675, 628.98K)

He wanted to violate Max's cunny

Probably some kind of WW2 nazi experiment.

Vecna lost his nose after smelling eleven's cute farts through mental projection. Cuck Brothers confirmed it

Attached: kekna.jpg (1020x1008, 78.42K)

I dont know bro,people tend to get a little frustrated when they are blasted into another dimension. Now i dont speak for everyone,but personally it'd ruin my day.

I dunno but I dunno why they introduced him and made him the big bad when I've been waiting 4 years for them to deal with the fucking mindflayer

They stole his reveal music from Dr. Manhattan. Pathetic. Snyder is God.

The sad thing is, he’s probably doing that to her soul right now.
Max deserved better

Attached: BC31E193-6BDB-46F5-AB48-B93FDEC25522.jpg (505x458, 226.11K)

Some rando who had super psychic powers who killed his family. He was then sent to the same place 11 went to. He was secretly an experiment and 11 sent him to the Upside down by, you guessed it, screaming at him and pointing at him

>vecna winning and crushing all the hawkins. nearly dead all
>"HAHA i am the king, good by everyone" but then suddenly
>BIG black smoke behind vecna. vecna: "uh, what?"
>mind flayer: "HAHA fucking idiot, i am the real power, prepare for the flay!"
>BIG smoke tentacles go up inside vecna from rear(haha i think the actor is happy, gay boy)
>BIG black energy pumping from tentacles vecna "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WAS THE POWER" and explodes
>mind flayer looking at hawkin "NOW.......is the time to deal with YOU" but then suddenly
>LUCAS arrived. walking slow and cool. pulls up sleeve and the tatoo comes out ZERO ZERO ZERO (000)
>mind flayer "WHAT IT CANT BE" lucas: "suck my BLACK DICK"
>mind flayer: "FUCK YOU NIGGER". flayer sends MASSIVE black energy to lucas but its impossible (the black skin reflected the black energy is obvious)
>lucas charging his final BUT the big sacrifice is made. lucas spirit basket ball attack needs ALL white men on planet souls
>all the white souls come out. mike: "lucas thank you eleven is waitinng" will: "thank you lucas i am gay" dustin: ahhhh no my soul is stuck" (because he is not the human)
>in this scene is playing michael jackson it doesnt matter if your black or white
>HUGE MASSIVE energy ball comes out. mind flayer: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE FORGIVE I WAS JOKING YOU"
>lucas: "haha slam dunk BITCH boy cracker faggot HOE"
>BOOM mind flayer is dead. all the white women in hawkins: "lucas i love you king"
>all the black and brown men in the world in all country: "thank you lucas"
>white men ghosts: (fapping and cry) "even as ghost my penis still small"

He looks like a Fallout ghoul.

Psycho kid who didn't like he bedtime so he killed his family

I thought he died?

But where did he come from? The Upside Your Head or whatever it is?

No. He was 001. The first telepathic child

No. He ran away injured to heal for a while.
He took Max’s mind/soul.
But the heroes recovered Max’s brain dead body.

Attached: 03DA81B4-B9F9-46B8-8E38-F657F5ADEFB1.jpg (1691x824, 903.4K)

This nigga looks like a fleshy swamp thing

>ginger
>soul

White Men are the real monsters.

So... What? He got his powers the same was 011 got hers? Which was from the Upside Down right?

This is MY job.

Watch season 5 on Netflix to find out, coming in 2024. Meanwhile you can check season 4, available only on Netflix.

No, his ‘death’ scene was a Halloween reference. He was attacked, fell out of a top floor window, and his body was seen lying on the floor. Cut away, cut back and his body was gone, ready for the sequel, just like Michael Myers.

011 and all the numbered children got their powers from Vecna/001.

He was got powers randomly in the 1950s. He was the first gifted child. So scientists studied him and did experiments on pregnant mothers so their kids could be born special too.

Not sure what point you're trying to make here, it is a Netflix produced show after all.

A bitch.