Operator kino is back in the menu boys

mobile.twitter.com/MichaelMann/status/1553304786644131841

Operator kino is back in the menu boys

Attached: MV5BMTg5MDE0NDU5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTIzNzIwNA@@._V1_.jpg (1368x2048, 383.24K)

it’s a book, so this thread belongs on /lit/

>it's a book

for now waingro

for now.

Attached: 1655570087669.jpg (1080x1368, 83.08K)

>heat
>operator kino
>90% of the movie is natalie portman crying in the bathtub, al pacino dealing with his family bullshit or deniro sitting at various dinner tables while the remaining 10% are waingro getting it on and the only worthwhile part of the movie
pass, hard pass, a more overrated movie I can't think of, oh wait, I can, Thief

heat 2: chill out

cry more boomer

>he wants a jew to play him

What a surprise

maybe an unpopular opinion but i thought heat sucked and was really boring, am i in the minority?

Doubt it actually gets made

zoomer

heist flicks are their own thing, like spy/epsionage flicks. i mean yeah you can call both operator if you want but that's like calling brokeback mountain a western when it's a romance flick

Heat is greatest action movie of all time faggot

I doubt Top Gun 2 will ever get made. What are they going to do have Maverick still a fighter pilot after 30 years, he would be an admiral by now.

it's not even an action movie retard

Heat 2: Heated.

>One day after the end of Heat, Chris Shiherlis (Val Kilmer) is holed up in Koreatown, wounded, half delirious, and desperately trying to escape LA. Hunting him is LAPD detective Vincent Hanna (Al Pacino). Hours earlier, Hanna killed Shiherlis’s brother in arms Neil McCauley (De Niro) in a gunfight under the strobe lights at the foot of an LAX runway. Now Hanna’s determined to capture or kill Shiherlis, the last survivor of McCauley’s crew, before he ghosts out of the city.

Are they gonna do The Irishman?

just call it Payday like the videogame and be done with it

Attached: 1657239633806.png (497x576, 211.66K)

Attached: 0ckfMZ74e4YU6wMH-1.webm (480x854, 2.47M)

>armed and dangerous bank robbers calmly leaving the scene
> nobody killed just a manager roughed up a little
>cops turn it into a major shootout in a highly populated area
>Pacino shoots at a guy holding a child because there's no way he could miss
Fuckin cops

Fucking this. Why didn’t they just calmly follow them when they were at a safe sport and ambush them.