Destroys an ENTIRE generation of women

in your path.
How good was it

Attached: SatC.png (1665x938, 2.68M)

>filters roasties from the gene pool

200 IQ move

...with a little help from prime time tv

My fave part is playing up STDs for a laugh like it’s the common cold. Gee wonder how they got sick? Doesn’t matter just pick up a prescription and you’re good to go on your next date.

they look cute

>Destroys an ENTIRE generation of women
How did they mange to do this

Playing the edited version on prime time didn’t hurt

Holy hell this. Any woman who thought these women were idols and emulated their lives really didn't deserve to be moms.

Samantha Jones is just as well written as Tony Soprano, she is an amazing character

Kek.

Louboutins are pretty sexy, tho, ngl

Attached: 3210021r492-3210021r492-additional_gallery_1-ecommerce-christianlouboutin-sokate-3210021_r492_6_1200x1200.jpg (1200x1200, 217K)

this

Also, every girl I knew hated this show except for the overwieght faghags, bcuz only the gay boys watched this shit.

they made it seem like the cool wine aunt scene was vibin' no cap

you didn't knew any girl

All this did with my missus was give her an expensive taste in shoes. Which is fine by me because I have a thing for feet worshipping.

Attached: paulie embarrassed.png (1342x766, 851.84K)

Samantha of so damn hot.
It’s a fun show in my opinion.
The conversations they have are pretty funny.

I think I saw a glimpse of this as a kid and I was grossed out, why are they talking about sex like that, in my late 20s I saw some clips of it and it just came across as really bad writing, one dimensional characters from wattpad.

I think any girls who watched this were also the ones into wattpad, twilight, gossip magazines, celebrities, and had new boyfriends every week. Some of us were uncool and not socially developed op, I was watching digimon.

I wonder what goes through a woman's head.
Come on now, memes aside about women and thinking but they and only they can create a little life that will love them unconditionally, forever, unless they really fuck up like raping their own child.
You can make 5 people who are your permanent friends for life, not only that but they will give you their money for free when you get old and frail.
I know that's a really bad way to think about it but when you get right down to it, it's not a bad way to go about it. If you don't like anybody or anything but you have the capability to be a mother in you, why not have children?
So many women just opted out of that to do what? To make dog food in a factory for $14 an hour? To make plastic car parts? To call strangers all day? All so they can profit $500 a year after they waste most of their money after bills?
From the bottom of my heart, I wish men carried the baby. I don't even trust them to put the right things in their body for only 9 months while an extremely susceptible fetus is growing in them.
I would deal with the pain. I would not use all of the modern bullshit hospitals pump into you. We had babies before the 1980's you know. In fact, you could say we've been having babies for all of remembered history, all without epidurals.

Attached: 1631524105259.gif (300x279, 3.04M)

Don't watch it then.

>gay man puts his views on sex in the mouths of women

The only people I know who watched this show were my wifes gay friends