Lets talk about real Kino

its up
youtu.be/L5e5-XAwVCQ

Attached: L5e5-XAwVCQ-HD.jpg (1280x720, 181.07K)

what nightmares are made of

Attached: file.png (587x1128, 898.59K)

How long before she dies?

thanks ms. Skeletal.
Do you still say that - I don't care, just honestly surprised she's still alive.

anorexia is not real

hard to say, but her organs are irreversibly damaged at this point so its inevitable

she looks so much fucking worse than the before rehab with that faggot shane dawson
honestly I think she won't die soon

thank you ms. skeltal

>This is Halloween!

thank you ms. skeltal
please don't steal my gains

she needs all the eggs

it certainly is, its like youre addicted to losing weight and fear of gaining weight
for girls: your hair will fall out, your period stops, you develop a weird hairgrowth over your entire face, your immune system begins to fail, your bones become brittle and break once youre so malnourished your training becomes too much for your body
food becomes your #1 thought, when youre working out, when youre sleeping, when youre awake you only think of what you will and wont eat next
since you cant overcome your bodily cravings youll start eating huge amounts of food at a time to satisfy your hunger and barf it all out again bec you dont want to get "fat"
it has a mortality rate of about 25% and most clinics arent equipped to deal with it at all, bec theyre essentially dealing with junkies that instead of trying to score a hit want to avoid eating anything at all and youre shit out of luck if youre dealing with someone over 18 bec then you cant force them to do shit and have to get a court order to force feed them if theyre not accomplishing their weight goals
so you get that court order, force feed them chained to a bed bec otherwise theyll just train that food right off, only to lose the weight once more when they eventually get out of the clinic

>Imagine being that limo driver
Dude must've seen some serious shit in his life, but I bet nothing prepared him for Ms. Skeletal

this is the skinniest she has ever looked daaammn

she nearly made it bros

Attached: image_2022-07-31_191330512.png (1080x1080, 1.55M)

Attached: eug.webm (1280x720, 2.17M)

Attached: 1658799536698333.web.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I want to kidnap her and force feed her pizzas

ive seen her pussy

Attached: mrsskellington.webm (480x480, 1.96M)

What makes that handbag so expensive? The golden chains?