If you think this guy was a personal attack on you that might say more about you than it does about Stranger Things

If you think this guy was a personal attack on you that might say more about you than it does about Stranger Things

Attached: jason.png (721x719, 389.81K)

How was he a bad guy for suspecting the bipolar drug dealer killed his girlfriend and wanting to get revenge on her suspected killer

he was a misunderstood hero
shouldve shot that nigger too

How was this guy not arrested? Girlfriend ends up dead, his black friend ends up dead they both have connections to him. At the time of girlfriend's death he was found in an abandoned shack.

i think i was busy cringing and missed his death

He reminds me of the black guy in jason in new york who tries to kickbox jason

He wasn't. He was a secondary nuisance who existed to throw a wrench into the protagonists' plans. He was a good person who was misguided because he didn't know what was going on. Jason lacked the 4th wall omnipotent knowledge of the viewer so it's hard to fault his actions.

He did literally nothing wrong from his perspective, and the writers could've easily redeemed him if they tried, but there needed to be a reason for why they can't wake Max at the end to set up season 5 so he stayed an asshole all the way through.

Not everyone needs a Steve (redemption) or Billy (tragedy) arc. Jason fucks things up for Max, causes problems, and then just sort of dies because of his actions. Dies brutally in the blink of an eye no less. I liked it.

>a good person
He's a narcissistic christcuck who unironically believes in the Satanic Panic and probably watched too many cowboy movies.

>He's a narcissistic christcuck who unironically believes in the Satanic Panic and probably watched too many cowboy movies.
AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

Satanic panic was real you glowing faggot

He wasn't, he was an antagonist, not a bad guy, he was just dumb and disturbed by personal tragedy. It wasn't an attack on white males.

Satanic panic is for soccer moms and grandpas, anyone of that age who seriously buys it is a certified retard

You’re a stupid cumdrinking tranny, the entire reason that panic started is because of a sustained series of ritual murders and people started to take notice. Even if you don’t believe in the supernatural aspect it’s impossible to deny that satanist influenced murders were happening at the time.

anyone else think this guy sounds like tom cruise

Human trafficking is the new satanic panic, but they both still happen. Just because people overreach and then are pounced on by Jewish media to make christcucks look stupid doesn’t mean they’re both non issues.

Woah, calm down he's starting to sound based. It's undoing your point
I was on your side user but now I'm not so sure!

bet you have a shrine to baphomet in your bedroom, you filthy kike.

Clean cut white boy, pride of the school
>literally does nothing wrong but seek out the faggy drug lords of his school to find out what happened
>gets villainized because he takes action while the police sit around with thumbs in their asses
>oh no, what do you mean he doesn't believe the kid that's been lying to him during all of this, purposefully steering him in the wrong direction
>literally dies trying to save the lying kid's gd from dying the exact same way his did
>kid is a hero

Gets labeled racist by everyone because he refused to back down. Literally goes through the show trying to get justice.

Let's call it what it is here, this is just an open attempt at making straight white alpha males the "enemy"

Ywnbaw

the boi chimped out, started a lynch mob and started manhunting random D&D players because the police said they suspected a dude, all because he felt cucked that his girlfriend was a secret druggie