/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Nippy Haters Edition

Attached: 1659034760857067.jpg (1125x1132, 105.5K)

Ma'am?

Attached: mysterious_invader.jpg (737x595, 32.6K)

i love this meme

>nippy haters still too embarassed to show their faces after this savage takedown

Attached: Nippy.png (1976x3020, 1.75M)

D R O P P E D

Attached: Sleepin' Jeffie.jpg (435x199, 20.64K)

I want to sniff Rhea Seehorn's hair

Attached: 35210EBA-8DD4-472E-8E0D-08ECBB969B79_1qt7bwgmbh.jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

Be honest with me bros; did your asshole instinctively clinch during this scene too?

Attached: Gomezzz.jpg (1915x1080, 848.82K)

frunk

Nippy defenders need to fuck back off to plebbit. I've never seen so much COPE from a single episode

Haha Gooooomieeee

Hey Gomie! Get up, you lazy spic! You dirty brown ape! YOU FUCKING BORDER HOPPING BEANER!!! Haha just kidding I love you ma- wait, oh

I was kind of under the impression that the intention was to get him arrested, like Gene was counting on the arresting officer(s) not believing his tall tales about knowing the location of Saul Goodman or something. I realized I was wrong when you see Gene's reaction and then yeah, my butthole slammed shut.

The cope is from the brainlets who got filtered

Redditors are the marvel-brained retards that hate nippy for "not having enough heckin' actionarino!" though.

>Nippy defenders need to fuck back off to plebbit. I've never seen so much COPE from a single episode

Attached: 1655094556021.gif (140x140, 382.37K)

Another filtered speedwatcher, y'all are just dropping like flies. By the time we get to the finale there should only be dedicated fans left.

>i need to smoke more ganja to calm me down after this trash!!
lmao

>next episode is called "Breaking Bad"
lmao is this legit?

They're unveiling the Walt and Jesse statue later today

Well there was a Breaking Bad episode called Better Call Saul, so it fits. Probably the events of Breaking Bad from Saul's perspective which, yeah, sounds kind of pointless to me. I've been dubious and apprehensive about Walt and Jesse coming back from day one but I'm trying to have an open mind until I see what they do with it.

The only people still talking about Nippy are seething speedwatchers. You got filtered, admit it. It happens to the best of us. But it's time to hang up your hat.

The is going to Break the Bad

In concept yeah maybe it's similar to seasons 1-3 but in execution no way, and that's the episode's biggest flaw. If you tried to directly compare this episode to any in seasons 1-3 you'd see that. Like Kettleman stuff was always driving the plot forward and wouldn't take up an entire episode with this slow garbage, take for example the third episode, "Nacho"
>In a flashback, Jimmy is jailed in Cicero, Illinois, facing multiple charges and sex offender status for a scatological "Chicago Sunroof" revenge prank. Chuck agrees to defend Jimmy if Jimmy agrees to cease running cons and move to Albuquerque to work a legitimate job. In 2002, Jimmy still hopes to represent the Kettlemans and notices Nacho conducting surveillance of their home from his van. Disguising his voice, Jimmy calls from a pay phone to warn them of the impending theft. The next day, the police inform Jimmy that the Kettlemans have been kidnapped. A neighbor reports seeing Nacho's van, so he is arrested. Nacho accuses Jimmy of setting him up and threatens to kill him unless he proves Nacho's innocence. Jimmy comes to believe that the Kettlemans staged their own kidnapping. Based on Mike's advice, Jimmy searches near their home and finds them hiding in the nearby hills along with the embezzled $1.6 million.
There's like 100x more things going on in this episode than in Nippy. Stuff like Jimmy searching the woods for the Kettlemans is a memorable scene but only takes up a sliver of that episode. And there's so much other stuff going on like Mike defending Jimmy, Nacho threatening Jimmy, the flashback with Chuck, and other stuff.
I hate people who say this show was ever slow when it wasn't, it always had multiple stuff going on, while S6 episodes like Nippy are painfully dull and bland in comparison.

NIPPY

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-114406_YouTube.jpg (2522x1440, 673.29K)

>"Hello Walter White and Jesse Pinkman, are you ready to break bad?"

Attached: Saul Goodman.jpg (1200x707, 110.68K)

>Nippy defenders explaining why 20 minutes of wagie montages and 20 minutes of a fat fuck stuffing his face with Cinnabon®™ was absolutely necessary and artistic and you just didn't like it because it didn't have explosions

Attached: 1656538971455.gif (315x315, 1.71M)

I wonder how many people know that the original virgin walk meme that spawned the virgin vs chad dichotomy was created by Quentin

Is this real?

So your contention is that there wasn't ten thousand plotlines. Seriously I'm not even joking; your attention span is shot. It was nice to get a straightforward story for once. Especially when there is literally nothing else to explore; it's all Gene now.

kek was it?

>I was kind of under the impression that the intention was to get him arrested
Same here, so yeah, if that was their intention they got me. Well played.

Unironically yes on all counts.

confirmed by Tom Schnauz

NOTHING has made me laugh so hard than all of this nippy shit, solid fucking gold.